News, tips, advice, support for Windows, Office, PCs & more. Tech help. No bull. We're community supported by donations from our Plus Members, and proud of it
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon
  • 404 Page Not Found

Posted on WarningU2 Comment on the AskWoody Lounge

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  anonymous 3 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

WarningU2
      AskWoody Lounger

Bad links found from your article today concerning sticking with Win 7 and from comment about Lounge found at top of this section.

• #1595527 Reply

woody
      Da Boss

One of the joys of running a WordPress site.

I have the linked articles scheduled to appear at 2:00 am local time. But they still don’t show up automatically. Which is why I’m up at 3 am getting the blog entries posted.

Grumble. Back to bed.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    • #1597466 Reply

WarningU2
      AskWoody Lounger

Yes I see the link on your article now works as intended but the link at the top of the forums forums is still 404 result

Attachments:
    • #1597504 Reply

WarningU2
      AskWoody Lounger

It’s the link Comment on the Ask Woody Lounge … thats broken.

I’ve also noticed that the site seems slow.   There is a 3-5 second lag before accessing

• #1597631 Reply

woody
        Da Boss

We’re definitely slow, but gradually speeding back up. Merging a million comments takes its toll.

OIC. You’re saying that the link “Comment on the AskWoody Lounge” that appears at the top of the Forums list doesn’t work. Yep, I can repro that. I’ll add that to our known bugs list. Thanks!

• #1597758 Reply

anonymous

Totally understand re slowness now.  Thanks for keeping this the best source of news and support on the internet. ☺

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, and politics/religion are relegated to the Rants forum.

Reply To: 404 Page Not Found

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.