News, tips, advice, support for Windows, Office, PCs & more. Tech help. No bull. We're community supported by donations from our Plus Members, and proud of it
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon
  • Access to archives

Posted on ibe98765 Comment on the AskWoody Lounge

Home Forums AskWoody Central Getting started Access to archives

Viewing 3 reply threads
    • Author
        ibe98765
        AskWoody Plus

I had a paid subscription to Win Secrets that expired 12/31/2037.  I thought all of the paid subs would be converted to plus memberships?

Reason this has come up is that I get the full newsletters in email but when I “Click here for the online version”, which takes me to the newsletter archive, most of the last two months are grayed out and not accessible.

How to straighten this out?

• #1969497 Reply
        PKCano
        Da Boss

Please contact @AskWoody.com”>CustomerSupport@AskWoody.com to have your Plus Membership activated and gain access the Newsletter and Master Patch List.

1 user thanked author for this post.
      • #1969548 Reply
        Kirsty
        Da Boss

I thought all of the paid subs would be converted to plus memberships?

This is covered in FAQ: AskWoody, Windows Secrets, Subscriptions and ongoing database clashes

Q: I have a lifetime Windows Secrets Newsletter subscription. How do I get it switched over?

Gotcha covered. With a lifetime subscription, you’ll get the AskWoody Plus Newsletters forever, but switching over to a Plus Membership (yes, lifetime, for free) will get you all of the new benefits. … write to me at @AskWoody.com”>CustomerSupport@AskWoody.com with your AskWoody username and we can make the switch manually.

It’s very easily sorted (as @pkcano advised) 🙂

1 user thanked author for this post.
      • #1970182 Reply
        woody
        Da Boss

Shoot me mail!

@AskWoody.com”>CustomerSupport@AskWoody.com

Somehow you’re in the newsletter database (although I can’t find your record), but your account isn’t flagged as being a Plus account. Be sure to email me your newsletter email address.

Not to worry. I’ll get you sorted out.

Viewing 3 reply threads

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, and politics/religion are relegated to the Rants forum.

Reply To: Access to archives

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.