News, tips, advice, support for Windows, Office, PCs & more. Tech help. No bull. We're community supported by donations from our Plus Members, and proud of it
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon
  • AirPods Pro Firmware Update and Apple Research App Launches

Posted on Nathan Parker Comment on the AskWoody Lounge

Home Forums AskWoody support Non-Windows operating systems iOS AirPods Pro Firmware Update and Apple Research App Launches

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Nathan Parker 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Nathan Parker
      AskWoody_MVP

A firmware update is automatically rolling out to AirPods Pro users. I will notify PKCano about it for the AKB, but it should be safe for this update to rollout.

The Research app has also launched for medical research purposes. Those interested in it can download it now. I believe it requires iOS 13 but I may double-check that.

Nathan Parker

• #2013149 Reply

Nathan Parker
      AskWoody_MVP

I downloaded the Research app this week. I enrolled in the heart study and the hearing study. I won’t be able to contribute as much to the hearing study since the Noise feature doesn’t work on the Apple Watch Series 3. It will be interesting to see how these studies improve health tracking features on Apple Watch.

There’s also a women’s health study in the app as well, although I have nothing to contribute there. 🙂

Nathan Parker

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, and politics/religion are relegated to the Rants forum.

Reply To: AirPods Pro Firmware Update and Apple Research App Launches

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.