News, tips, advice, support for Windows, Office, PCs & more. Tech help. No bull. We're community supported by donations from our Plus Members, and proud of it
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon
  • All iOS devices running iOS 13 will support iOS 14

Posted on Alex5723 Comment on the AskWoody Lounge

Home Forums AskWoody support Non-Windows operating systems iOS All iOS devices running iOS 13 will support iOS 14

Tagged: 

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago.
    Viewing 3 reply threads
    • Author
        Alex5723
        AskWoody Plus

Devices like iPhone SE and 6S will get 6 years of of feature and security updates.
        “Today we can confirm that according to evidence we found in the early development code of iOS 14 and from a trusted source from the system development process, that Apple does indeed intend to continue to support all iPhones running the iOS 13.”

1 user thanked author for this post.
      • #2268843 Reply
        Kirsty
        Da Boss

For an English-language article on iOS 14:
        Report: iOS 14 will support all iPhones that run iOS 13

• #2268847 Reply
        Alex5723
        AskWoody Plus

For an English-language article on iOS 14:
        Report: iOS 14 will support all iPhones that run iOS 13

Right-click on the article in Hebrew – translate to English.

9to5mac refers to The Verifier as its source.

🙂

• #2268852 Reply
        Myst
        AskWoody Plus

Not all. And I realize you’re discussing iPhone not iPad, I’m just in the habit of including one with the other for updates. But FWIW, my iPad Air2 currently running on iPadOS 13.5.1 will not run on iOS 14. I’ve posted this before. It’s disappointing because once upon a time it was predicted it would be on the list for 14, along with most other devices running on iOS 13. I think PK mentioned there might be critical security update releases given to those who were kicked off the iOS 14 list. Wait and see.

Win7 SP1 Home x64, MacOS / Chromebook

Viewing 3 reply threads

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, and politics/religion are relegated to the Rants forum.

Reply To: All iOS devices running iOS 13 will support iOS 14

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.