News, tips, advice, support for Windows, Office, PCs & more. Tech help. No bull. We're community supported by donations from our Plus Members, and proud of it
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon
  • Apple begins rolling out Apple One services bundle

Posted on Alex5723 Comment on the AskWoody Lounge

Home Forums AskWoody support Non-Windows operating systems iOS Apple begins rolling out Apple One services bundle

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 weeks ago.
    Viewing 3 reply threads
    • Author
        Alex5723
        AskWoody Plus

Apple begins rolling out Apple One services bundle starting at $15 per month

Apple has officially started rolling out its new Apple One subscription services bundle to users. The bundle offers discounted rates when you subscribe to multiple Apple services, including Apple Arcade, Apple Music, Apple News+, and more.

Apple One Individual starts at $15 per month for Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, and 50 GB of iCloud storage for individuals. The Family version of the plan runs $20 per month with 200GB of storage.

For $30 per month, you can upgrade to the Apple One Premiere bundle, which includes Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, 2TB of iCloud storage, Apple News+, and Apple Fitness+. All of these services individually would cost $55 per month, so you’ll save $25 per month by opting for Apple One Premiere…

Apple rolling out Apple One to users running iOS 14.1 and the iOS 14.2 beta on the server side.

• This topic was modified 3 weeks, 3 days ago by Alex5723.
        Attachments:
      • #2308355 Reply
        Nathan Parker
        AskWoody_MVP

I messaged Apple Support these questions but don’t have an answer yet.

On the new Apple One plans, do I need to do anything with my existing subscriptions (such as Apple Music or iCloud storage) or are they automatically migrated to Apple One? Also, I have a free year of Apple TV+ and a free three months of Apple Arcade. How does that work if I move to an Apple One plan (such as Premier)? I reviewed the Apple One page, and those two questions weren’t clear. Thanks!

Nathan Parker

• #2308753 Reply
        Nathan Parker
        AskWoody_MVP
      • #2308785 Reply
        Nathan Parker
        AskWoody_MVP

Apple answered my remaining questions:

You don’t have to do anything to your existing subscriptions. They automatically be migrated to your Apple One subscriptions.

Also, since you have a free year of Apple TV+ and Three Free Months of Apple Arcade, you will still have the free trial for the subscriptions up until when the offer ends then it will automatically charge you for the bonded subscriptions.

Nathan Parker

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Viewing 3 reply threads

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, and politics/religion are relegated to the Rants forum.

Reply To: Apple begins rolling out Apple One services bundle

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.