News, tips, advice, support for Windows, Office, PCs & more. Tech help. No bull. We're community supported by donations from our Plus Members, and proud of it
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon
  • Are there plans, beyond sending the message “don’t panic”

Posted on OscarCP Comment on the AskWoody Lounge

Home Forums Outside the box COVID-19 Are there plans, beyond sending the message “don’t panic”

Viewing 20 reply threads
    • Author
        OscarCP
        AskWoody Plus

A better question than how many have been tested in the USA, in my opinion and as things stand right now (i.e. who knows?), could be: what is being done to find out?

And that, in turn, is part of a broader question: what is being done and what is already planned to be done to deal with a potentially serious outbreak of cases? Or, to put it more succinctly: Are there plans, beyond sending the message “don’t panic”?

Windows 7 Professional, SP1, x64 Group W (ex B) & macOS + Linux (Mint)

1 user thanked author for this post.
      • #2189253 Reply
        anonymous

Ask the residents of New Rochelle, NY what’s their opinion of the solution there. Does your opinion change if you are inside or outside of the affected area?

Edit: Woody has asked that politics be left out of these discussions.

• #2189385 Reply
        OscarCP
        AskWoody Plus

This is a first glimmer of some positive government action I have seen so far:

At least for those of us old enough to qualify to be insured under Medicare in the USA, this now pays for being tested for COVID-19. Without this coverage, or so I have read here and there, having this test test made could be very expensive.

Medicare is the closest in how it works to the national health systems of many other countries, for example the UK, Canada, Denmark, etc., but only for people older than 65, except early enrolments allowed some years before age 65, but offered less coverage, and also for those not necessarily old, but seriously disabled and unable to work.

https://www.medicare.gov/coverage/coronavirus-test

EDITED removed referrer tracing link information

• #2189393 Reply
        Elly
        AskWoody MVP

@OscarCP-
        There are plans in place for about every kind of emergency I can think of… and some emergencies that I haven’t thought of could probably simply use those plans.

The CDC, every year, posts information for the community, for health care providers, etc., on the flu, but they also have information on how to deal with communicable illnesses in general, and specific identified illness, based on the forms of transmission.

Health care providers and first responders have annual training through their places of employment regarding infection control, as well as the ability to take continuing education credits in that (or other pertinent subjects) in order to renew their certificates or licenses on a regular basis. They also receive in-service training when a particular problem is identified, where they work. There are annual inspections to make sure facilities have properly implemented appropriate infection control practices, defects noted, and corrections are followed up on. Annual. Routine.

Every county in the US (well, I haven’t searched every county to fact check, but the ones around me) have departments of public health… and there are nurses, doctors, researchers, and epidemiologists that specialize in minimizing the community spread of disease. Public health tracks report-able diseases, and provides clinics, hospitals, and health care providers with up to date information on care for persons with those diseases. COVID-19 is currently a report-able disease. Accurate data is still being developed, but as it is drop-let and possible contact spread, the measures being put in place are those already developed for other respiratory illnesses.

Every clinic, hospital, institution, etc., routinely does drills for emergency evacuations, shelter in place, Code Blue lifesaving emergencies, and disasters. Some places encourage employees to bring their families in case of a community disaster, as it will become not just a place to work, but a place for food and shelter. (Much easier to get employees to continue to come to work that way).

You, or any person, that has had any contact with health professionals, has seen, even if unaware, the use of hand gel (at the entrance of every urgent care, ER, or hospital in my area, for years), hand washing, gloves, etc, as a routine precaution. Routine. Routines that were developed through years of experience, research, and practice. The fact that so many people are astonished or scared is evidence as to how well public health measures have limited the spread of many kinds of illness.

The CDC has easily readable plans– for individuals and families, health care providers, communities, etc…

Let me list some of the titles here, in case anyone is interested in seeing what they are. You need not wonder further:

At Home

K-12 Schools and Childcare

Colleges and Universities

At Work

Community and Faith-based organizations

Large Community Events/Mass gatherings

Healthcare Settings

First Responders

Homeless Shelters

Familiarize yourself with those plans that apply to you. Practicing and making things routine does make it easier when larger problems develop (community spread, infected family member, etc).

After a particular event or crisis is over, it is also routine to review what actually happened, and make any necessary changes, further fine tuning our ability to respond more effectively in the future.

Non-techy Win 10 Pro and Linux Mint experimenter

3 users thanked author for this post.
        • #2189416 Reply
          OscarCP
          AskWoody Plus

Elly, thanks for taking the trouble of posting here all that really useful information.

But national governments response to the situation at their top levels is the topic of this thread, really.

I agree that there are plans such as some of those you mention, but this is the first government plan I know of that is meant to be directly and immediately useful to many people (*), not contingency ones in case something happens, or reliable sources of information one can use. The contingency preparations are being made with plenty of good intentions and hard work, no doubt, but very likely in many cases, with little or no real-life previous testing and unclear funding levels where the watch word is: “will see how this works out, if it comes to that.” I really wish I could share your confidence, but I don’t. To me we are still in a “let’s wait and see and maybe we’ll find out” situation.

(*) Or rather useful to many people if and when there are enough test kits available to test on demand considerable numbers of people. Are we there yet?

• #2189493 Reply
            Elly
            AskWoody MVP

From CDC website:

At this time, there is no vaccine to protect against COVID-19 and no medications approved to treat it. Nonpharmaceutical interventions would be the most important response strategy.

The CDC was founded in 1946, as a response to malaria and mosquito control in the southern states. It is part of the US Department of Health and Human Services.

It established the Smallpox Eradication Program in 1966. In 1980 the last case of smallpox was seen. I was vaccinated against smallpox, and have a rather large scar from it. My grandchildren do not get small pox vaccinations, and are not at risk of becoming infected. The CDC identified a problem, developed interventions (which included quarantines, as well as vaccination), and were very effective in eliminating a very serious disease.

Other illnesses that the CDC has tackled:
            Polio, rabies, ‘Asian Flu’ pandemic 1957, venereal diseases, cholera, tuberculosis, salmonella, measles, ‘Hong Kong’ Flu 1968, Legionnaires disease, Hepatitis, Swine Flu, Lassa Fever, AIDS, Toxic Shock Syndrome, Lyme disease, E.Coli, Reyes Syndrome, gastroenteritis, Avian Flu, Hantavirus, Ebola, West Nile virus, anthrax, monkey pox, meningitis, SARs, MERs, and mumps (to name a few).

with little or no real-life previous testing

????

That’s a lot of expertise and real life- decades worth!

The plans for COVID-19 are not restricted by governmental policies, or political party affiliation, but developed by epidemiology experts. At this point it is up to me and you, and not politicians, to be prepared and take actions to minimize community spread of the virus.

Yes, I remain optimistic that the rate of infection in the general population will be slowed… even before effective treatments or vaccines are developed.

@OscarCP- Short answer- there are plans, and you and I, local communities, businesses, etc., can easily find out what they are, and make decisions about what actions to personally take. We don’t have to wait for a presidential announcement, or local quarantines to be imposed…

Part of the evaluation of this, afterwards, will be to assess the effectiveness of the plan and its implementation. It doesn’t do any good to have people second guessing those making the best decisions they can, with the best information available, even if it turns out that changes in our planning and preparation must be made in the future. But not to recognize there are appropriate plans in place, scaled from individuals, households and communities, to national public health policies and resources is to miss a huge part of the picture!

2 users thanked author for this post.
        • #2189870 Reply
          wavy
          AskWoody Plus

I don’t think I would call these plans. They are a description of what plans would be. Take

Interim Guidance for Homeless Shelters

if we can’t manage to house these folk do you really think we will be able to protect them?

Interim Guidance for Homeless Shelters

Provide COVID-19 prevention supplies at your organization. Have supplies on hand for staff, volunteers, and those you serve, such as soap, alcohol-based hand sanitizers that contain at least 60% alcohol, tissues, trash baskets, and disposable face-masks icon. Plan to have extra supplies on hand during a COVID-19 outbreak.

I have my doubts but maybe, NY state says they will start manufacturing hand sanitizer .
          Face masks are another thing. We are under-prepared hopefully w/ good old American resilience we can catch up and make amends.

🍻

Just because you don't know where you are going doesn't mean any road will get you there.
      • #2189501 Reply
        OscarCP
        AskWoody Plus

I fear that the way this thread has been started is causing some confusion. Initially this thread original comment was just a comment I made in a different thread where the topic was, in broad terms, about the availability of COVID-19 tests. So it was really about government preparedness that I made my comment. It was not a very good fit there, so someone kindly moved it out and put it in a new thread, this one. But the context provided by the previous comments in the original thread now was missing.

So, let me try and see if I can clear this up:

This thread is not about what various groups have done, or can do, or will do, even those of experts such as the CDC here in the USA (*)  that are parts (but only parts) of the government, but what the federal — and state governments — from the very top on down, will do to coordinate a response nationwide and statewide to a serious emergency that might yet occur here. Will governments coordinate the efforts of all those groups like the ones Ellis has listed, plus other resources those governments have in their power to activate? Will federal and state governments be sufficiently prepared to work together? What are the plans for doing that? How ready are those plans? Are there any plans? Is there anything besides the issuing of vague messages meant to calm down people, but with no real an idea of what to do to tackle a serious outbreak?

Has there been, or will there be, as far as the federal government is concerned, for example, the equivalent of a “fire drill” to test those plans, if they exist, under safe but sufficiently realistic situations to be able to figure out their weak points and come up with ways to improve and strengthen them?

If anyone else here is aware of any of this and can provide concrete information on it, please, do so, and thanks.  Otherwise, please, stay on topic.

(*) The subject of this thread is not limited to the USA, let make this clear, so this explanation is only an example that those from other places may use as a guide for their own comments.

• #2189508 Reply
          satrow
          AskWoody MVP

If anyone else here is aware of any of this and can provide concrete information on it, please, do so, and thanks. Otherwise, please, stay on topic.

That ‘concrete information’ is rather malleable and will likely alter as the weeks and months pass and more experience of spread patterns etc. are gained. Oh, and leave the moderating to the staff, please.

3 users thanked author for this post.
      • #2189512 Reply
        OscarCP
        AskWoody Plus

Correction to a previous rather vague statement of mine, now that I have had opportunity to check this directly: this one is the thread where my comment was made originally and then got moved to this one:

How many people in the US have been tested for COVID-19

I hope this makes somewhat more clear how this thread came to be and what is its actual topic.

• #2189844 Reply
        OscarCP
        AskWoody Plus

Because of new developments and concerns about governments’ readiness, world-wide, to deal with possible fast rises in the numbers of cases, the WHO’s director has announced the upgrade of the current COVID-19 situation to “pandemic”, meaning that is now present in many countries and spreading further.

Relevant to this thread are his comments on what he sees as the possible situation when it comes to how well prepared are those governments to respond to possibly fast spread of the disease.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-51839944

An excerpt from this article:

“WHO chief Dr Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said the number of cases outside China had increased 13-fold over the past two weeks.

However, Dr Tedros said that calling the outbreak a pandemic did not mean the WHO was changing its advice about what countries should do.

He called on governments to change the course of the outbreak by taking “urgent and aggressive action”.

“Several countries have demonstrated that this virus can be suppressed and controlled,” he said.

“The challenge for many countries who are now dealing with large clusters or community transmission is not whether they can do the same – it’s whether they will.”

Concerning the meaning of “pandemic”:

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-51358459?intlink_from_url=https://www.bbc.com/news/world&link_location=live-reporting-story

• #2190054 Reply
        wavy
        AskWoody Plus

Well we have one answer: there is now a ‘plan’ to prohibit planes from Europe (except for Great Britain) to come to the US.

I am wondering if this will be a help, is it a good measure or a distraction?

🍻

Just because you don't know where you are going doesn't mean any road will get you there.
        • #2190311 Reply
          Kirsty
          Da Boss

‘plan’ to prohibit planes from Europe (except for Great Britain) to come to the US.

Not quite…

The president said he would ban noncitizens from traveling to the United States from Europe for 30 days amid the ongoing outbreak of COVID-19, the novel coronavirus now declared a pandemic. The ban will apply to anyone in the European Union’s 26-country Schengen Area and those who have traveled there in the past 14 days.The president said he would ban noncitizens from traveling to the United States from Europe for 30 days amid the ongoing outbreak of COVID-19, the novel coronavirus now declared a pandemic. The ban will apply to anyone in the European Union’s 26-country Schengen Area and those who have traveled there in the past 14 days.

From HuffPost

It’s not planes that are banned, it’s people that have been to Schengen countries where those people are not U.S. citizens. That’s quite different to a prohibition on planes from Europe!

2 users thanked author for this post.
      • #2190244 Reply
        OscarCP
        AskWoody Plus

A roundup of governments’ measures recently put under under way in various parts of the world:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-51862347

UK PM Boris Johnson said this was “the worst public health crisis for a generation” and warned many families they would “lose loved ones before their time”.

This is a clip with excerpts of a broadcast speech by the president of the USA, with some informative written comments added:

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-51848140/coronavirus-five-takeaways-from-trump-s-oval-office-address

It is followed by other clips on various COVID-19 related events happening in the USA and elsewhere.

• #2190352 Reply
        ScotchJohn
        AskWoody Plus

Contrast the measured approach (surprisingly) of the British Prime Minister with that of the US President.

It’s all a question of not frightening the horses.

Dell E5570 Latitude, Intel Core i5 6440@2.60 GHz, 8.00 GB - Win 10 Pro

• #2190485 Reply
        OscarCP
        AskWoody Plus

Here is a link to a video with excerpts from an explanation given by the person in charge of organizing the testing for COVID-19 in the USA. According to what he explains there, this is also what he said during testimony to a House Oversight Committee yesterday:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world

According to the BBC summary: “Dr Anthony Fauci, who is leading the US response to coronavirus, says early testing failings were now being “corrected”.”

Here is also a link to a complete and therefore lengthy YT video of those hearings, which give a general idea of the work being done within the USA government to deal with the COID-19 and, interestingly, is also revealing of the conflicted political situation, as exemplified by the opening statement by the committee chairwoman and the following Committee’s Ranking Member, belonging to the opposition party:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbR4NuBTJqo

Dr. Fauci’s statement is first and lasts the allowed 10 minutes for such statements. He talks also about the development of vaccines and available and temptatively being tested, to treat the illness. His speaking about testing comes later. The second 10-minute’s statement from a CDC expert, is also very informative.

• #2190841 Reply
        OscarCP
        AskWoody Plus

Here are some more recent news on government preparations to deal with the spread of COVID-19, particularly in Europe but also further afield, in New Zealand:

France government bans all non-essential public activities:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-51892477

USA to extend travel ban to UK and Ireland:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-51891662

What is the situation in Europe and what various European governments are doing, or planning to do, in consequence.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-51876784

New Zealand Prime Minister announces that all arrivals must self-isolate:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-51885983

New Zealand’s PM has said nearly everyone entering the country from midnight on Sunday must self-isolate to contain the spread of the coronavirus.

• #2208906 Reply
        wavy
        AskWoody Plus

Sure seems to be.
        I do not know how close to feasible these would be but:
        The-Pandemic-Ventilator from a few years ago but seems to indicate such would be possible.
        ProjectOpenAir is looking for any volunteers to help design, manufacture and distribute makeshift ventilators for the inevitable hospital surge.
        https://www.reddit.com/r/engineering/comments/firt3m/projectopenair_is_looking_for_any_volunteers_to/

and extending the use of Ventilator for multiple patients
        https://www.reddit.com/r/CoronavirusUS/comments/fkexyg/one_ventilator_multiple_patients/

BTW I also read 8000 tests yesterday in NY..

🍻

• #2208909 Reply
        OscarCP
        AskWoody Plus

Meantime, today in the news:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-51964307

The number of cases in Italy is now larger than in China (as far as enough cases have been identified and tallied to make any such number sufficiently reliable, that is) and the number of reported fatalities, in Italy, due to COVID-19, in a single day, has raised “by 427.”

The Italian government was too slow to respond to the looming epidemic — for which there is neither a pre-existing acquired herd immunity (as this is a completely new disease), nor a vaccine that can be used to achieve the same desirable effect — until all that could be done was to order emergency measures restricting people’s movements and further ordering the treatment, in conditions of isolation, of all severe cases, across the whole country; measures the hospitals that were supposed to treat the incoming wave of cases were not ready to implement, for lack of medicines, special equipment such as ventilators — and hospital beds.

The Italians may not be the only ones caught, or still likely to be caught, so unprepared.

• #2208926 Reply
        b
        AskWoody Plus

According to the BBC summary: “Dr Anthony Fauci, who is leading the US response to coronavirus, says early testing failings were now being “corrected”.”

That was six days ago; Dr Anthony Fauci explains failure of testing in the US

The quotes continues, “What we really need is to get the test available in venues that people could easily access. That has not been the case, but it is very likely we will have that within the next week or so.

Which is about now. So, are tests “available in venues that people could easily access“?

Windows 10 Pro Version 2004: Group ASAP (chump/pioneer)

• #2208935 Reply
          Elly
          AskWoody MVP

From what I can see, getting tested is not an easy thing in many areas…

Testing is important… but even if everyone was tested repeatedly, it wouldn’t change what individuals should do…

“If you think you have been exposed to COVID-19 and develop a fever and symptoms, such as cough or difficulty breathing, call your healthcare provider for medical advice.”

“Stay home except to get medical care”

“Separate yourself from other people in your home, this is known as home isolation”

More details at If You Are Sick

Especially, during times when testing isn’t widely available, and there may be community spread, don’t make things worse… health care providers need to focus on those that are seriously ill, and not to be needlessly risking exposure through contact with those with mild symptoms.

If the virus cannot find new people to infect, it will stop spreading. Waiting to self isolate until other people are sick is equivalent to shutting the barn door after the horses are loose… The information gained from a positive test has been coming too late to prevent spread; something we have watched world-wide… and it is in preventing spread that will prevent disastrous outcomes such as in Italy.

So… take care of your self and others… minimize contacts that could spread the virus, and wash your hands, whether or not your healthcare provider orders a test for you…

• #2208937 Reply
            b
            AskWoody Plus

The information gained from a positive test has been coming too late to prevent spread; something we have watched world-wide… and it is in preventing spread that will prevent disastrous outcomes such as in Italy.

Because only people with serious symptoms (and NBA players) stand a chance of getting a test.

The town in Italy which had the first Covid-19 death has stopped the spread by testing everyone:

Since the start of the outbreak, authorities have been testing and retesting each of the town’s inhabitants. The tests were performed on people whether or not they were displaying symptoms of the disease.

By testing everyone and not just those who showed symptoms, local authorities were able to quarantine asymptomatic carriers — something that could not be achieved with more typical testing methods used to confirm COVID-19 in people already showing signs of the illness.

CORONAVIRUS MASS TESTING EXPERIMENT IN ITALIAN TOWN APPEARS TO HAVE HALTED COVID-19 OUTBREAK

• #2208960 Reply
              Elly
              AskWoody MVP

The same results (stopping the spread) can be achieved by everyone self-isolating as much as possible.

It is important to have (at last) confirmation that there are asymptomatic carriers who are infecting others… but it was fairly clear, when there were difficulties in preventing the spread of the virus around quarantined cases, that either people were infectious before showing symptoms, or that there were carriers that never developed symptoms. That meant that although people were screened for symptoms and isolated, the virus was continuing to spread… and many carriers were never identified, and continued interacting with others and infecting others. Otherwise, the initial efforts at quarantine would have been successful.

The experts in epidemiology have been ready to take stricter controls… but they have experience in epidemics, and news about their concerns was seen as alarmist in the early days of spread and strict protocols for testing. Still, they had enough data coming in to make certain predictions. Where government hasn’t been clear, the health professionals have clarity and aren’t waiting on tests, either. If there were early moves to implement travel restrictions, the international spread may have been prevented… but the social resistance would have been very great, and we would have all looked around and wondered what the need was for, since we were all healthy.

So… now… we can wait for widespread testing and official quarantine orders… or we can implement our own, personal, safety plan. Recognition that there can be otherwise healthy people carrying the infection to higher risk individuals may encourage those folks to implement their own precautions.

• #2209012 Reply
                b
                AskWoody Plus

The same results (stopping the spread) can be achieved by everyone self-isolating as much as possible.

Only if everyone is in quarantine (during spring break!); rather than identifying the carriers, which would be more persuasive.

• #2208938 Reply
        OscarCP
        AskWoody Plus

One thing to take from news such as this:

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2020/03/17/815484566/are-u-s-hospitals-ready

If someone is tested while seriously ill, and is found to be positive for COVID-19 and in need of being hospitalized in secure isolation: that is a first step. Finding a hospital where the treatment is possible, is the next — and problematic step. This is also true if having a heart attack or a serious accident requiring urgent hospital care and, if necessary, admission to an appropriately equipped ward, or to the Intensive Care Unit.

When hospitals are overwhelmed, that is the situation pretty much across the board, regardless of why they are overwhelmed. Triage that might not always be effective in sorting out the most in need of immediate care from the other patients waiting to be examined, diagnosed and given their proper treatment; being too slow to provide treatment; gravely ill people parked in corridors… all manner of irregular situations can easily happen.

So: avoiding situations where serious accidents might happen (e.g. not being too casual when handling sharp objects, opening tin cans with a safe-to-operate can opener, not by pulling on their tabs, for example… and generally being thoughtful as to how necessary things are best done and what might be avoided, if it is not very urgent), taking regularly and as prescribed medications that are required to prevent serious illness and having their effect monitored, as required, by testing, etc., paying attention and practicing defensive driving when on the road, are all things to be carried out with special enthusiasm.

In other words: one should take more care than usual of oneself than normally, because what is going on is not normal. And not having avoidable problems that land one in hospital is also a helpful and responsible thing to do, because others can then use whatever resources one’s treatment might have required for a serious, but avoidable problem.

• #2208942 Reply
        OscarCP
        AskWoody Plus

And if needs be, do as in Wuhan?

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/mar/19/us-military-coronavirus-hospitals

Desperate times, desperate situations. I don’t believe we are there, yet. But if we are ever there and that becomes the best bad option, then we better be quick to get on with it.

• #2208962 Reply
        geekdom
        AskWoody Plus

PBS NewsHour is now and it’s quite informative:

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/health/watch-live-confronting-coronavirus-a-pbs-newshour-special

G{ot backup} TestBeta
        offline▸ Win7Pro SP1 x64 InUse
        online▸ Win10Pro 1909.18363.752 x64 i5-9400 RAM8GB HDD Firefox75.0 Windows{Image/Defender/Firewall}
      • #2210088 Reply
        OscarCP
        AskWoody Plus

Here are some ideas of what to do and how to do it, with a critical analysis of the situation in the USA, from a group of scientists, engineers and others with expertise in health care that have been put together and published some days ago, as an opinion piece, by the editors of Scientific American:

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/observations/how-the-us-must-respond-to-the-covid-19-pandemic/

• This reply was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by OscarCP.
      • #2211303 Reply
        OscarCP
        AskWoody Plus

According to this news article in the “The Guardian”, published today, the USA now is the country with the most diagnosed cases of COVID-19 in the world:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/26/coronavirus-outbreak-us-latest-trump

Besides providing this alarming news, there is also some considerable, and pointed, criticism of how the USA government has reacted to the pandemic, a criticism mainly directed at its very top, so I have been wondering about where to post this comment. Perhaps in “Rants”? But I decided to post it here, because placing it in “Rants” would have thrown the door way open to a possible political/partisan shouting match unlikely to shade any light but produce much smoke instead, as it usually is the case with such exchanges. And this article, as far as I can tell, is not a political hatchet job, but mainly a presentation of unfortunate facts.

You shall be the judge.

• #2211555 Reply
        OscarCP
        AskWoody Plus

Congress passes 2 Trillion (or 2 long billions) economic stimulus package to ameliorate the consequences of the slow-down of the economy caused by the COVID-19 disruptions:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52070718

Next: Another usually reliable source publishes the same news that appeared yesterday in “The Guardian” that the USA has now the highest number in the world of diagnosed cases of COVID-19 that have been officially counted:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52056586

Please, note that the answer to this new form of the Abbott and Costello’s old “who’s on first” routine, as being reported these days has a pretty volatile answer, the first place some times going to Italy with the USA second and Spain third then, briefly, at other times, the other way around, etc. But these three are steadily the top contenders, in whatever order: Italy, the USA and Spain.

• This reply was modified 1 week ago by OscarCP.
    Viewing 20 reply threads

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, and politics/religion are relegated to the Rants forum.

Reply To: Are there plans, beyond sending the message “don’t panic”

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.