News, tips, advice, support for Windows, Office, PCs & more. Tech help. No bull. We're community supported by donations from our Plus Members, and proud of it
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon
  • Ask Woody android edition

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by

WildBill 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

anonymous

I just got an android phone and realized I have no idea where to look for reliable info about android. (i.e. what security/productivity apps are good, security news, etc.) In other words, I’m looking for Ask Woody: android edition.

Any suggestions where to look?

• #130017 Reply

PKCano
      Da Boss

There are several other topics in this forum on Android.

If you have questions, feel free to create a topic describing your device (model, Android version, etc) and issues, or requesting specific information. I’m an iPhone person, but there are many Android people around too (and Windows phone, if you are brave).

• #130080 Reply

anonymous

Ok, thanks.

• #130082 Reply

BrianL
      AskWoody Lounger

Just put in your post to askwoody.com :manufacture, model #, series #, build# (Nougat 7. 0 etc) then question(s) you have.

• #222401 Reply

WildBill
      AskWoody Plus

No questions just yet… logging phone information for the future. LG Tribute Dynasty (LG-SP200), Android version 7.1.2 (Nougat).

Windows 8.1, 64-bit, now in Group B!
      Wild Bill Rides Again...

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, and politics/religion are relegated to the Rants forum.

Reply To: Ask Woody android edition

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information:

Comments are closed.