News, tips, advice, support for Windows, Office, PCs & more. Tech help. No bull. We're community supported by donations from our Plus Members, and proud of it
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon
  • AskWoody FREE Newsletter 17.17.F is out

Home Forums AskWoody blog AskWoody FREE Newsletter 17.17.F is out

• This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by anonymous.
    Viewing 4 reply threads
    • Author
        woody
        Da Boss

If you’ve subscribed to the AskWoody FREE Newsletter, you should’ve received a copy in the past 24 hours. If you’re curious, there’s a full version (F
        [See the full post at: AskWoody FREE Newsletter 17.17.F is out]

2 users thanked author for this post.
      • #2261789 Reply
        anonymous

Error submitting the request. Please try again later.

• #2261801 Reply
          PKCano
          Da Boss

Both links on the blog page work for me.

1 user thanked author for this post.
      • #2261832 Reply
        woody
        Da Boss

I apologize profusely for the bad links in the newsletter. But the blog page has been fixed.

1 user thanked author for this post.
      • #2262702 Reply
        anonymous

Nope. Still getting “Error submitting the request. Please try again later.” when trying to sign up via Waterfox Current branch version 2020.05 64-bit and Microsoft Chrome Version 81.0.416.72 (Official build) (64-bit).

My email domain has a hyphen in it.

• #2266582 Reply
        anonymous

Still unable to subscribe to the free newsletter using the “signup form here” link provided: https://cdn.forms-content.sg-form.com/fadcab1b-6abe-11ea-9648-2a7e788be8da

• #2266697 Reply
          woody
          Da Boss

A hyphen in the email domain shouldn’t make any difference.

Have you tried using a different browser?

• #2268880 Reply
            anonymous

I have tried in Waterfox (Firefox but better), and Microsoft Chromedge – both give the message:  “Error submitting the request. Please try again later”.  I also just tried with InternetExplorer11 and IE11 did nothing at all when I clicked “Sign me up”.

Viewing 4 reply threads

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, and politics/religion are relegated to the Rants forum.

Reply To: AskWoody FREE Newsletter 17.17.F is out

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.