News, tips, advice, support for Windows, Office, PCs & more. Tech help. No bull. We're community supported by donations from our Plus Members, and proud of it
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon
  • AskWoody FREE Newsletter launching today

Home Forums AskWoody blog AskWoody FREE Newsletter launching today

Viewing 6 reply threads
    • Author
        woody
        Da Boss

If you haven’t yet signed up for the AskWoody FREE Newsletter — the gussied up, re-thought and re-targeted reincarnation of the old Windows Secrets F
        [See the full post at: AskWoody FREE Newsletter launching today]

3 users thanked author for this post.
      • #2232175 Reply
        Ed
        AskWoody Lounger

Did delivery expectations run into a glitch or didn’t my signup form get where it needed to get?

I “signed up” yesterday morning using the same email address as my membership here but I haven’t received anything in my email yet.

• #2232230 Reply
          woody
          Da Boss

There’s a delivery glitch.

Hang on. We’re workin’ on it….

• #2232186 Reply
        rcgull55
        AskWoody Lounger

I received a “beta” version of the AskWoody FREE Newsletter but did not receive yesterday’s edition. What should I do?

• #2232218 Reply
        anonymous

FREE Newsletter but did not receive yesterday’s edition.

• #2232221 Reply
        dluchau
        AskWoody Plus

you have to sign up for the free newsletter and the plus newsletter?

• #2232231 Reply
        woody
        Da Boss

If you have a Plus Membership – which you do! – there’s no reason to sign up for the Free Newsletter. The Free Newsletter has one article from the Plus Newsletter, the Lounge overview, and an ad to get people to sign up for Plus.

2 users thanked author for this post.
      • #2233627 Reply
        Linda2019
        AskWoody Plus

Hi.  Are plus memberships self renewing? or do we have to manually process it prior to midnight of the date of expiration?

Viewing 6 reply threads

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, and politics/religion are relegated to the Rants forum.

Reply To: AskWoody FREE Newsletter launching today

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Cancel