News, tips, advice, support for Windows, Office, PCs & more. Tech help. No bull. We're community supported by donations from our Plus Members, and proud of it
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon
  • AskWoody Plus coming soon

Home Forums AskWoody blog AskWoody Plus coming soon

This topic contains 13 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by

satrow 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

woody
      Da Boss

I’m having trouble getting the credit card payment processing connected. PayPal is working, but it’s triggering a “recurring payment” that expires aft
      [See the full post at: AskWoody Plus coming soon]

6 users thanked author for this post.
    • #244368 Reply

anonymous

Has anoymous posting been pulled?

None of my posts for today have posted?

• #244373 Reply

woody
        Da Boss

Anonymous posting is still available, and it will be available even after we merge the Windows Secrets posts. (Windows Secrets has no anonymous posting.)

Expect delays, though. There’s a metric ton of changes going on to the plumbing.

4 users thanked author for this post.
        • #244389 Reply

Sparky
          AskWoody Lounger

You mean;

Confusers. You gotta love ’em.

🙂

HP W7 Home Premium, SP1, 64-bit, AMD Phenom II, Group A

• #244408 Reply

anonymous

Sparky, giving the benefit of the doubt, care to clarify your comments?

There is a lot of good info and feedback provided here at Ask Woody from all types of contributors.

• #244417 Reply

geekdom
      AskWoody Plus

“I’m having trouble getting the credit card payment processing connected. PayPal is working, but it’s triggering a “recurring payment” that expires after 1 occurrence.”

Thanks for the information.

Group G{ot backup} Win7Pro · x64 · SP1 · i3-3220 · TestBeta
      • #244605 Reply

anonymous

As of this writing (10:12 am CST Jan 6th) @geekdom ‘s post above (#244417) is listed at the top of this thread as having been posted 8 hours, 2 minutes ago. This thread is also listed as having been updated the same amount of time ago under the “Recent Topics” heading to the right of this reply box. This info is as of the moment I’m typing this, not sure what will happen once I click the “Submit” button below with regards to this thread’s “last updated”status.

Same goes for other pages listing this thread under “Recent Topics”, it shows as having updated much more recently that it actually has.

@woody , @pkcano , @kirsty , or others, please feel free to delete this post once the issue mentioned in it is resolved.

R/

Bob99

• #244606 Reply

anonymous

One more item I forgot to mention, @geekdom‘s post above (#244417) also isn’t listed in the “Recent Replies” column to the right of this thread as it should be. It was actually posted about 17 or so hours ago as of this writing.

This thread now shows it was last updated 8 hours, 11 minutes ago.

• #244612 Reply

PKCano
          Da Boss

There are a lot of changes going on under the hood at the current tim. THings will become “normal” eventually.

3 users thanked author for this post.
        • #244677 Reply

Karlston
          AskWoody Plus

I hope one of the changes is to allow registered members to specify their timezone (or UTC offset) so that displayed posting dates and times become accurate for ALL members, not just for those who happen to live in whatever US timezone the server lives in.

Hanlon's Razor: Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.

3 users thanked author for this post.
    • #244861 Reply

Woody As an _MVP
      AskWoody_MVP

Testing, testing.

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, and politics/religion are relegated to the Rants forum.

Reply To: AskWoody Plus coming soon

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information:

Cancel