News, tips, advice, support for Windows, Office, PCs & more. Tech help. No bull. We're community supported by donations from our Plus Members, and proud of it
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon
  • AskWoody Plus Newsletter 16.29.0

Home Forums AskWoody blog AskWoody Plus Newsletter 16.29.0

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  OscarCP 3 weeks, 5 days ago.

• Author

woody
      Da Boss

Out this morning: #PatchLady DejaBlue, VB and August patches Mixing Google Docs and Word #LangaList Recovering a file after a factory restore Using St
      [See the full post at: AskWoody Plus Newsletter 16.29.0]

2 users thanked author for this post.
    • #1912403 Reply

OscarCP
      AskWoody Plus

Much appreciated, as usual. And with my special thanks to the Patch Lady for her article on the latest August patches.

I suspect I do not have to install KB4493132, as I am already aware enough of the impending Windows 7 “Seventh-Seal” doom and, by now, also quite ready for and well-prepared to survive it (just as the young couple did in the movie, but not because I expect that the black MS angel will decide to spare me such fate at the last moment).

Windows 7 Group B + Mac&Linux (Mint)

Windows 7 Professional, SP1, x64 Group B & macOS + Linux (Mint) => Win7 Group W + Mac&Lx

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, and politics/religion are relegated to the Rants forum.

Reply To: AskWoody Plus Newsletter 16.29.0

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.