News, tips, advice, support for Windows, Office, PCs & more. Tech help. No bull. We're community supported by donations from our Plus Members, and proud of it
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon
  • AskWoody Plus Newsletter: 2020 – Q1 articles

Posted on Tracey Capen Comment on the AskWoody Lounge

Home Forums AskWoody blog AskWoody Plus Newsletter: 2020 – Q1 articles

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 reply thread
    • Author
        Tracey Capen
        AskWoody MVP

INDEX By Staff Looking for an article from one of our recent newsletters? Here’s the list for January, February, and March. Tell us your favorite, usi
        [See the full post at: AskWoody Plus Newsletter: 2020 – Q1 articles]

3 users thanked author for this post.
      • #2265175 Reply
        PicheLuc
        AskWoody Plus

Hello,

I am a fan of your newsletter. However, I thought it was unfortunate that there was always this rub: where did see this, what newsletter, this year or last, or was it somewhere else, completely unrelated to AskWoody. So you can understand the pleasure of seeing last year’s AskWoody Plus Table of content; thanks again.

I was about to suggest that maybe you could put up a running Table of content that would update every month or so when I discovered AskWoody Plus Newsletter: 2020 – Q1 articles…

Great, keep up the good work!

Luc Piché

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Viewing 1 reply thread

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, and politics/religion are relegated to the Rants forum.

Reply To: AskWoody Plus Newsletter: 2020 – Q1 articles

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.