• August 2022 Office non-Security Updates have been released

Home » Forums » Newsletter and Homepage topics » August 2022 Office non-Security Updates have been released

Author
    Topic

The August 2022 Office non-Security updates have been released Tuesday, Aug 2, 2022. They are not included in the DEFCON-4 approval for the July 2022
    [See the full post at: August 2022 Office non-Security Updates have been released]

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Viewing 0 reply threads
    Author
    Replies

My version of office (local copy, not 365) says that it is version 2019, yet I never see mention of updates here for 2019.  Can anyone shed some light on this?

These updates are for the msi perpetual versions of Office (up to 2016).
        Your version, Office 2019, may be C2R which has it’s own update schedule.

Thanks, I didn’t realize it worked a different way.  It was purchased as a Retail Office Professional, and downloaded from Microsoft.  After digging down to the proper screen, I found that it was already set to download Office Updates Automatically.

Why does Microsoft insist on burying Version (and Update) info, while the rest of the software world gets along just fine with Help -> About?  Microsoft just seems to keep adding more and more clicks to everything, for no (obvious) reason.  🙁

1 user thanked author for this post.

If you sign up for the plus info I track the versions in 365.  With 365 they want to pat you on the head and say don’t worry we’ll update everything ergo why it’s hard to find the version you are on.

Susan Bradley Patch Lady

… is fixed by these updates.

Windows 11 Pro version 22H2 build 22621.382 (group ASAP) + Microsoft 365

Hence, i posted for @HarryH3 to see when he get/got the fix

Viewing 0 reply threads
    Reply To: August 2022 Office non-Security Updates have been released

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use all available BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: