News, tips, advice, support for Windows, Office, PCs & more. Tech help. No bull. We're community supported by donations from our Plus Members, and proud of it
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon
  • Beyond 1 TB for OneDrive for a single user

Posted on CWBillow Comment on the AskWoody Lounge

Home Forums AskWoody support Microsoft Office by version Office 365 and Click-to-Run Beyond 1 TB for OneDrive for a single user

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  CWBillow 6 days, 10 hours ago.

• Author

CWBillow
      AskWoody Plus

I just got off the phone with Microsoft (again!).  I need to put them on a speed dial!

Anyway, what I was looking for an answer to was the options for expanding my OneDrive (Business Pro account) from 1 TB to 2 or even 3TB.

What I was told was that one needed to have five or more users to quality for more than the 1TB of space that comes with the Office Pro account.

While on the one hand, that was disheartening, it is even more unnerving when the info Microsoft gave me does not appear to coincide with the link below.

Could someone clarify?

Office 365 users can get more than 1TB OneDrive for a price

Chuck Billow

• #1977575 Reply

Alex5723
      AskWoody Plus

I just got off the phone with Microsoft (again!).  I need to put them on a speed dial!

Anyway, what I was looking for an answer to was the options for expanding my OneDrive (Business Pro account) from 1 TB to 2 or even 3TB.

What I was told was that one needed to have five or more users to quality for more than the 1TB of space that comes with the Office Pro account.

While on the one hand, that was disheartening, it is even more unnerving when the info Microsoft gave me does not appear to coincide with the link below.

Could someone clarify?

Office 365 users can get more than 1TB OneDrive for a price

Have you tried buying more storage here : https://onedrive.live.com/about/additional-storage/

• #1977618 Reply

jabeattyauditor
      AskWoody Lounger

Just wondering – what are you using to backup that OneDrive storage?

• #1977767 Reply

joep517
      AskWoody MVP

The requirement for 5 or more users is for unlimited OneDrive space. You should still be able to purchase another terabyte if you need it.

--Joe

• #1977800 Reply

CWBillow
      AskWoody Plus

OK guys, thanks.

Chuck Billow

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, and politics/religion are relegated to the Rants forum.

Reply To: Beyond 1 TB for OneDrive for a single user

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.