News, tips, advice, support for Windows, Office, PCs & more. Tech help. No bull. We're community supported by donations from our Plus Members, and proud of it
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon
  • Bing Ads rebrands as Microsoft Advertising

Home Forums AskWoody blog Bing Ads rebrands as Microsoft Advertising

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Elly 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

woody
      Da Boss

Be still my beating heart. It’s official. MS Corporate VP Rik van der Kooi, posting on the Microsoft Advertising blog, notes: In the next year, we’re
      [See the full post at: Bing Ads rebrands as Microsoft Advertising]

• #1152061 Reply

Elly
      AskWoody MVP

In the next year, we’re introducing more advertising products with built-in AI, more connected to your data and your business.

Just what I didn’t want! Still waiting for that button to turn off all telemetry, so I can disconnect, keeping my data private… and keep Microsoft out of my business.

But… I do get that Microsoft’s goals are at odds with what I want… and I am no longer disappointed by them… and not going to be using W10…

And their Cloud services are so secure that 80 million people had their data exposed…

But they do provide slick advertising… and they probably will blame others for misusing how the data that’s been aggregated is stored… and never look at collection of data and lack of privacy being the fundamental problem in the first place.

Win 7 Home, 64 bit, Group B

4 users thanked author for this post.

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, and politics/religion are relegated to the Rants forum.

Reply To: Bing Ads rebrands as Microsoft Advertising

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.