News, tips, advice, support for Windows, Office, PCs & more. Tech help. No bull. We're community supported by donations from our Plus Members, and proud of it
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon
  • Brave Syncing Issue

Posted on Nathan Parker Comment on the AskWoody Lounge
    Viewing 2 reply threads
    • Author
        Nathan Parker
        AskWoody_MVP

I’ve been using Brave to sync my bookmarks between my Macs, iPhone, and iPad. Recently however, bookmarks added to my Mac are not appearing on my other devices. When I go to Settings or the Brave menu (I’m on Version 1.5.123 Chromium: 80.0.3987.163), I’m not seeing a Sync option anymore.

Did Brave remove syncing from the latest version?

Thanks!

Nathan Parker

Alex5723
        AskWoody Plus

Brave remove syncing from the latest version?

NOTICE: Brave Sync has been temporarily disabled for all version v1.3 and higher, due to a bug causing issues for many users that we are currently working to resolve now. Sync will be re-enabled with an update as soon as that issue is closed. Thank you for your understanding.

https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/articles/360021218111-How-do-I-set-up-Sync-

3 users thanked author for this post.
        Nathan Parker
        AskWoody_MVP

Good to know. Thanks!

Nathan Parker

Viewing 2 reply threads

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, and politics/religion are relegated to the Rants forum.

Reply To: Brave Syncing Issue

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

?
This website collects data via Google Analytics. Click here to opt in. Click here to opt out.