News, tips, advice, support for Windows, Office, PCs & more. Tech help. No bull. We're community supported by donations from our Plus Members, and proud of it
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon
  • Cannot get internet connection

Home Forums AskWoody support Windows Windows 10 Windows 10 version 1903 – May 2019 Update Cannot get internet connection

• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Zig.
    Viewing 3 reply threads
    • Author
        anonymous

Running Win10 ver 1903 build 18362.657. On a Lenovo Flex-4 /16 G RAM

I’ve had steady service for the past 4 years.   All of a sudden I am unable to connect to the internet.

I’ve tried all the things I can think of.  HELP!
        Jack in Phoenix

Mod Edit: email addy removed

• #2171729 Reply
        Bundaburra
        AskWoody Plus

What type of connection, e.g. cable, ADSL, satellite, dial-up etc.?

Have you tried contacting your ISP?  You are (presumably) paying them for the service, and if you are not getting that service then they would be your first port of call.

Windows 10 Pro 64 bit 1909

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by Bundaburra.
      • #2171752 Reply
        JohnW
        AskWoody Plus

Do you have a home network? Or at least a router that several devices share the network with?

If so, can any of the other devices connect to the internet?

• #2171876 Reply
        Zig
        AskWoody Plus

If you’re trying to connect to a wireless network, the F7 button toggles you in and out of airplane mode, according to the User Guide.

Zig

Viewing 3 reply threads

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, and politics/religion are relegated to the Rants forum.

Reply To: Cannot get internet connection

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.