News, tips, advice, support for Windows, Office, PCs & more. Tech help. No bull. We're community supported by donations from our Plus Members, and proud of it
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon
  • Change email address

Posted on taftbaby Comment on the AskWoody Lounge

Home Forums AskWoody Central Tips for using the Lounge Change email address

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  taftbaby 3 weeks, 1 day ago.

• Author

taftbaby
      AskWoody Plus

Is it possible to change my email address for my Woody’s plus membership? I tried to change it under my account but it was a no go> Any advice would be appreciated! TY

• #1879899 Reply

PKCano
      Da Boss

Contact CustomerSupport@AskWoody.com (email) and you will get the help you need.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    • #1891874 Reply

Kirsty
      Da Boss

@taftbaby You should use the link that’s at the bottom of each week’s regular newsletter, to update your newsletter email address. I’d give that a week/newsletter or two to make sure that has worked, before seeing if contacting CustomerSupport is necessary 😉

At the moment, that link isn’t showing on the Alert Newsletters, but that’s on the to-do list, to see if we can get that there too.

Here’s what to look for at the bottom of your newsletter – it takes you directly to the subscription database:

Your email subscription:

This email sent to [youremailaddress@emailprovider.xx]
      Update your email address or password
      Unsubscribe [youremailaddress@emailprovider.xx] from this newsletter
      Subscription help: customersupport@askwoody.com

2 users thanked author for this post.
      • #1893273 Reply

taftbaby
        AskWoody Plus

Thank you Kirsty! Will give it a try!

• #1896172 Reply

taftbaby
        AskWoody Plus

Thanks Kirsty! Hopefully I was able to change the email address through the newsletter as you stated.  Thank you for your help!

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, and politics/religion are relegated to the Rants forum.

Reply To: Change email address

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.