• Chiefs or 49ers?

Home » Forums » Outside the box » Fun Stuff » Chiefs or 49ers?

Author
    Topic

Super Bowl LVIII
    Date: 11th February 2024

Kansas City Chiefs
    current holders also hosting super bowl LVIII going for back to back super bowl championship wins.

OR

San Francisco 49ers who were the first team to win five super bowl championships, their last being super bowl XXIX

Who’s your money on?

Neck out, I’m backing the 49ers, why? was a fan of ‘Joe cool’ when I was introduced to american football back in late 1982 when he played for the 49ers, the rest is history. Legend!

Number 23 get offensive and connected 🙂

Win8.1/R2 Hybrid lives on...
    1 user thanked author for this post.
    Viewing 9 reply threads
    Author
    Replies

Doesn’t matter to me personally since I quit watching when Kapernick was rewarded for disrespecting our troops and flag. Football was the only sport that I continually followed until that moment so it was hard to break myself from watching LOL.

If I was to pick, it would be 49ers and your right about Joe 🙂

Don't take yourself so seriously, no one else does 🙂
      All W10 Pro at 22H2,(2 Desktops, 1 Laptop).

4 users thanked author for this post.

9ers baby, all the way. I have to say that because it’s in my blood. I’m hoping 9ers kicker Jake Moody can make the difference for SF when it comes down to making the extra points. For KC, Rice as wide receiver is a big threat to the 49ers, he’s unstoppable. Mahomes vs Purdy, hmm, personally I think Mahomes has too much fight in him to throw the game, however, Purdy is sounding optimistic and looking better. All in all, I have to go with my home team SF. Was brought up as a diehard Joe Montana fan because of my parents, who owned everything life size of the Montana collection. It’s a bit nerve wracking on our end here in Cali. Then again, it’s just a game.

MacOS, iOS, iPadOS, and SOS at times.

If Taylor Swift has chosen KCC, surely that’s it?  No more need be said?

BATcher

Plethora means a lot to me.

2 users thanked author for this post.

Chiefs back-to-back superbowl champs!

very hard to bet against the defending superbowl champs.

“Mahomes magic” as one of my cousin’s told me – showed it in the 2nd half and in overtime and the 49ers defense ran out of gas in overtime

I turned on the game at the very beginning and watched part of the first quarter then turned it off until the last quarter and overtime. Wasn’t interested in the halftime show at all since my music interest’s are far older than the present day.

One Dead and at Least 21 Others Shot at Super Bowl Celebration in Kansas City

Here’s what we know about the shooting.

One person was killed and at least 21 others were shot — including at least nine children — when a hail of gunfire near Kansas City’s Union Station on Wednesday turned a Super Bowl victory celebration into a scene of chaos.

It was unclear what had caused the shooting and who was responsible. Three people had been detained, the Kansas City police chief said at a news conference, adding that investigators had not identified a motive…

Yup and another example of our new world. Open borders certainly don’t help either.

Open borders certainly don’t help either.

What has this to do with open borders ?
      It has everything to do with Republicans and free guns.

The point of this is that with open borders we now have become a magnet for terrorist’s and gangbangers from all over the world.

Not sure where the “free guns” are but please share a link so that I can stock up. Thanks for the info. 🙂

CADesertRat wrote:

No, it has everything to do with people resorting to violence as a solution to a difference. Washington DC had the most restrictive anti-gun laws for many years and those gun laws did not stop them from becoming the murder capital of the US or curb violence at all. Cars don’t kill people, bad driving does. Knives don’t kill people, a bad person’s use of the knife kills people. The biggest acts of violence in the US (i.e. OK City, Boston marathon, mail bombing, etc.) don’t involve the use of a gun. But with guns I hear guns kill people and better gun control laws will solve the problem. I’m sorry I don’t see the difference with guns and other tools people use when they want to harm someone. I’m not pro guns and I don’t believe military style guns belong in private ownership. My point is, preventing the availability of guns has not and will not solve or suppress this sort of violence. We need to look for a different answer and stop presenting gun control as a real answer to this growing problem.

HTH, Dana:))

Free guns? Where do I sign up?

Never Say Never

New Apple tv series : The Dynasty: New England Patriots

“A 10-part series featuring never-before-seen footage of the New England Patriots’ 20-year journey from struggling franchise to football dynasty. In the process, Tom Brady, Bill Belichick, and Robert Kraft reveal the cost of greatness.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfvL2TaRvu8

Viewing 9 reply threads
    Reply To: Chiefs or 49ers?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use all available BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: