News, tips, advice, support for Windows, Office, PCs & more. Tech help. No bull. We're community supported by donations from our Plus Members, and proud of it
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon
  • “csv.wtf” converts your Apple Card PDF to CSV

Posted on Alex5723 Comment on the AskWoody Lounge

Home Forums AskWoody support Non-Windows operating systems macOS “csv.wtf” converts your Apple Card PDF to CSV

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Alex5723 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Alex5723
      AskWoody Plus

..developer Jed Schmidt created the tool “csv.wtf” with the specific purpose of parsing the PDF statement generated by the Wallet app. You simply download your statement from the Wallet app on your iPhone, upload the PDF to csv.wtf, and you’ll generate a CSV file of your statement. It works on desktop and iPhone.

“I was surprised, having adopted Apple Card pretty early, that it didn’t exist,” Schmidt, a former developer in residence at Union Square Ventures, said in a phone interview. “It didn’t occur to me that in 2019, Goldman Sachs, Apple, and Mastercard would ship a product that has no way to export transactions. Pretty surprising.”..

“I don’t want to see your financial statements, I don’t want the liability, I don’t have them on a server, I don’t want to deal with any of that headache,” Schmidt said. “Your financial statements never leave your phone. Everything is done in the browser.”..

This simple tool converts your Apple Card PDF statements to CSV for easier budgeting

1 user thanked author for this post.

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, and politics/religion are relegated to the Rants forum.

Reply To: “csv.wtf” converts your Apple Card PDF to CSV

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.