News, tips, advice, support for Windows, Office, PCs & more
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon

We're community supported and proud of it!

• cybereason ; Ransomware Attacks and the True Cost to Business

Home Forums Code Red – Security/Privacy advisories cybereason ; Ransomware Attacks and the True Cost to Business

Viewing 2 reply threads
    • Author
        Alex5723
        AskWoody Plus

https://www.cybereason.com/blog/report-ransomware-attacks-and-the-true-cost-to-business

..on average, there is a new ransomware attack every 11 seconds, and the losses to organizations from ransomware attacks is projected to reach $20 billion over the course of 2021…

A new global research report conducted by Cybereason, titled Ransomware: The True Cost to Business, reveals that the vast majority of organizations that have suffered a ransomware attack have experienced significant impact to the business

[Moderator edit] trimmed quotation

• This topic was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Alex5723.
        • This topic was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Alex5723.
        anonymous

? says:

yes, thanks Alex5723, and odd (to me) the subject was not broached during the east\west discussions yesterday in Geneva…

anonymous

? says:

ok, thank you b, i hope there will be agreement to curtail the cyber attacks (i love my supply chain)

Viewing 2 reply threads

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, no politics or religion.

Reply To: cybereason ; Ransomware Attacks and the True Cost to Business

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.