News, tips, advice, support for Windows, Office, PCs & more. Tech help. No bull. We're community supported by donations from our Plus Members, and proud of it
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon
  • Dates and calculations

Posted on WShsl9999 Comment on the AskWoody Lounge

Home Forums AskWoody support Microsoft Office by version Dates and calculations

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  b 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

WShsl9999
      AskWoody Lounger

I have a form with a filed named “Date”. When someone enters the date I would like a macro to determine if that date is after August 1, 2019. If it is, then a bookmark called “Hello” becomes visible. IF the date is August 1, 2019, or before, then that bookmark remains invisible.

I also have a field called “Type”. It is a drop-down field with 5 choices “1,2,3,4,5”. On opening the file, or after saving the file , the field randomly becomes 1,2,3 or 4. However, I still want to be able to choose 1,2,3,4 or 5 manually at any time.

• #1949183 Reply

b
      AskWoody Plus

Also posted, and now answered, at https://www.msofficeforums.com/word-vba/43380-dates-forms-calculations-etc.html

Windows 10 Version 1909 (Group ASAP)

1 user thanked author for this post.

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, and politics/religion are relegated to the Rants forum.

Reply To: Dates and calculations

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.