News, tips, advice, support for Windows, Office, PCs & more
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon

We're community supported and proud of it!

• Detecting Pegasus Spyware with iMazing

Home Forums AskWoody support Non-Windows operating systems iOS Detecting Pegasus Spyware with iMazing

Viewing 5 reply threads
    • Author
        Alex5723
        AskWoody Plus

iMazing 2.14 for MacOS and Windows has added Pegasus spyware detection on iPhone.
        A

ll it takes to get started is to launch iMazing, connect an iPhone and select the Detect Spyware action.

..The spyware detection feature was crafted with great care to ensure that its users are adequately informed of the scope and limitations of the procedure.
        Getting started only requires the anonymous download and installation of iMazing 2.14 on a PC or Mac. The feature is fully available without purchasing a license…

1 user thanked author for this post.
        Susan Bradley
        Manager

I don’t download unknown apps, I don’t click on links I’m not sure of.  I think it still comes down to paranoid behavior keeps you safe.

Susan Bradley Patch Lady

1 user thanked author for this post.
        Paul T
        AskWoody MVP

added Pegasus spyware detection

As a way to advertise their $50 backup product.

cheers, Paul

Fred
        AskWoody Plus

iMazing 2.14 for MacOS and Windows has added Pegasus spyware detection on iPhone.
        A

ll it takes to get started is to launch iMazing, connect an iPhone and select the Detect Spyware action.

..The spyware detection feature was crafted with great care to ensure that its users are adequately informed of the scope and limitations of the procedure.
        Getting started only requires the anonymous download and installation of iMazing 2.14 on a PC or Mac. The feature is fully available without purchasing a license…

Thanks Alex5723. Lots of infected lawyers journalists and other engaged people are infected by just getting a phonecall. And yes, the cellphone even doesn’t have to ring for that. A bit comparable with other not wanted cellphonecalls.

So clean cellphone behaviour is really not the only infecting factor.

~
        Alex5723
        AskWoody Plus

I don’t download unknown apps, I don’t click on links I’m not sure of.  I think it still comes down to paranoid behavior keeps you safe.

iMazing is a well know iPhone backup/restore software.
        I think that Nathan Parker was testing/using the software too.

Alex5723
        AskWoody Plus

added Pegasus spyware detection

As a way to advertise their $50 backup product.

cheers, Paul

One can use Amnesty International mvt-project MVT

Viewing 5 reply threads

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, no politics or religion.

Reply To: Detecting Pegasus Spyware with iMazing

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.