• Devil Went Down to Georgia – washing machine cover

Home » Forums » Newsletter and Homepage topics » Devil Went Down to Georgia – washing machine cover

• This topic has 10 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago.
    Author
    Topic
    1 user thanked author for this post.
    Viewing 8 reply threads
    Author
    Replies

Hey … That’s MY old washing machine! Bought it and a matching dryer from Sears 15 years ago … I thought it died and had it hauled off! Glad to see it’s making a big comeback in the music business! 🙂

Once he gets that washing machine started, it imitates a pretty good bass drum… LOL!

Bought a refurbished Windows 10 64-bit, currently updated to 22H2. Have broke the AC adapter cord going to the 8.1 machine, but before that, coaxed it into charging. Need to buy new adapter if wish to continue using it.
      Wild Bill Rides Again...

So cool, Woody. Thanks

CT

OMG!!! priceless lol cant believe the Orig. was 70s yep its about right, suddenly feel ancient never the less a great tune and a hit both sides of the Atlantic. In these days of cra…errrm remakes that has to be the best re-record I have heard LMAO and the washing machine next door to my lil cave bears a striking resemblance, never heard it strike up a beat as good as that though LOL 🙂

I just got this warning from Firefox:

FF-sec-warn

I see that’s not the only music vid from this laundry appliance 🙂

Cool!

Potential new music genre in the making: rattle & spin, move over drum and bass!

Win8.1/R2 Hybrid lives on...

More cowbell!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahXQ7e8w7mQ&feature=youtu.be

Now if you are a computer geek and love music then this is worth watching, I think it knocks the washing machine into 2nd place.

Maybe he should rinse and repeat with one of Samsung’s washers. They can actually throw their lids clean off.

-- rc primak

Viewing 8 reply threads
    Reply To: Devil Went Down to Georgia – washing machine cover

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use all available BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: