Woody Leonhard's no-bull news, tips and help for Windows, Office and more… Please disable your ad blocker – our (polite!) ads help keep AskWoody going!
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon
  • Did Microsoft (gasp) Lie?

Home Forums AskWoody blog Did Microsoft (gasp) Lie?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  BobbyB 5 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

woody
      Da Boss

My good, old friend Robert Cringely (well, at least he’s good and old) has posted a fascinating story on the PBS site about Microsoft’s travails in th
      [See the full post at: Did Microsoft (gasp) Lie?]

• #123944 Reply

anonymous

Hi Woody, Just a heads up that your link to Robert Cringely for the News Source seems to have been withdrawn. Thanks for your good work. Frm the little Black Duck in Oz

• #123952 Reply

anonymous

Hi Woody,

I do not understand the reason for this story to be republished.
      Just noticed the original published date, “Posted on October 9th, 2004 at 07:35”

• #123954 Reply

PKCano
      AskWoody MVP

Interesting at the time – long time ago.
      The article referred to by the link is no longer available.

• This reply was modified 5 months, 1 week ago by  PKCano.
    • #123985 Reply

BobbyB
      AskWoody Lounger

Good grief where was this pulled up from? 2004 vintage.

I really dont think M$ tell lies they are “just economical with the truth” on occasion or masters of obviscation as typified by the latest topic “Win10 Creators upadate 1703 no longer able to set “pause updates” to 35 days”

As an aside how long can we go back in to the archives here? furthest back I have been was last Sept (2016). 🙂

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, and politics/religion are relegated to the Rants forum.

Reply To: Did Microsoft (gasp) Lie?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information:

Comments are closed.