News, tips, advice, support for Windows, Office, PCs & more. Tech help. No bull. We're community supported by donations from our Plus Members, and proud of it
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon
  • Editing Outlook 2000 Html Messages

Posted on WSgrovelli Comment on the AskWoody Lounge

Home Forums AskWoody support Productivity software by function MS Outlook and email programs Editing Outlook 2000 Html Messages

Viewing 1 reply thread
    • Author
        WSgrovelli
        AskWoody Lounger

I’d like to put some scrolling text into an Outlook 2000 HTML-formatted message so I right-clicked the body of the message, selected “View Source” -which opens a NotePad window containing the HTML code associated with the message- added the code(an applet) to insert the scrolling text, saved it by selecting File, Save on the NotePad menu but when I select the body of the message and select “View Source” again, the code I added doesn’t show.
        How can one edit (and keep the changes to) an Outlook 2000 HTML message?

• #510568 Reply
        WSMaryJ
        AskWoody Lounger

you can’t, not easily. save the notepad file and use it as stationary.

one thing to consider – if the message is only read in preview, the applet probably won’t run. I know scripting won’t, but never tried applets. (i’m not a stationary fan )

Viewing 1 reply thread

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, and politics/religion are relegated to the Rants forum.

Reply To: Editing Outlook 2000 Html Messages

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.