News, tips, advice, support for Windows, Office, PCs & more
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon

We're community supported and proud of it!

• ESU 2021 activation “error: product not found”

Home Forums AskWoody support Windows Windows 7 Questions: Windows 7 ESU 2021 activation “error: product not found”

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago.
    Viewing 1 reply thread
    • Author
        claire-m
        AskWoody Plus

2020 ESU worked ok for me. Bought 2021 ESU from Harbor. Followed instructions.  Instructions said to use same Activation ID as 2020 ESU. Didn’t seem right to me, but I followed instructions. “Activating Windows 7, Client-ESU-Year1 add-on….Product activated successfully.”

Checked for updates via control panel. Nothing there. Found KB 4601347 (monthly rollup) in Windows Update and proceeded with update process. It seemed to install, but failed when I rebooted.

Tried to activate 2021 ESU again. Everything went fine until, this time, I used Activation ID for 2021 ESU. Received “Error: product not found.”

I searched the web and the AskWoody site as best I could, but have not found a solution.

Would really appreciate some help with this. Thank you, thank you, thank you in advance!

Claire-M

(Running Windows 7 Pro on old Dell Latitude E5530)

Microfix
        AskWoody MVP

@Claire-m:
        To speed things up, I’ve sent @amybabinchak a Direct Message highlighting this thread on your behalf. Hope you get the issue sorted.

W10, the itch you simply cannot scratch!
    Viewing 1 reply thread

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, no politics or religion.

Reply To: ESU 2021 activation “error: product not found”

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.