• Expanding (Nagging) invitations to move to Windows 11 to more people

Home » Forums » AskWoody support » Windows » Windows 10 » Windows 10-other » Expanding (Nagging) invitations to move to Windows 11 to more people

Author
    Topic

https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/windows-it-pro-blog/expanding-invitations-to-move-to-windows-11-to-more-people/ba-p/4069463

Good news if you rely on Microsoft to manage your organization’s Windows updates for you. Starting with the April 2024 security update, Windows users working on cloud-domain joined and domain joined non-managed business devices will see invitation messages about free upgrades to Windows 11. That’s part of our mission to help keep your organization protected and productive…

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Viewing 0 reply threads
    Author
    Replies

Yes, this is going to be fun! Especially for this:

Note: Managed devices are those that you manage via Microsoft Intune, Configuration Manager, Windows Autopatch, or other third-party management tools. Other devices are considered non-managed.

I don’t use any of them – I use the Windows Update for Business GPO. So… are my devices managed or non-managed?

I’m sure tools will be made to suppress the nag-screen.

Viewing 0 reply threads
    Reply To: Expanding (Nagging) invitations to move to Windows 11 to more people

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use all available BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: