News, tips, advice, support for Windows, Office, PCs & more. Tech help. No bull. We're community supported by donations from our Plus Members, and proud of it
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon
  • Extended GodMode Portable

Posted on Alex5723 Comment on the AskWoody Lounge

Home Forums Tools Extended GodMode Portable

Viewing 1 reply thread
    • Author
        Alex5723
        AskWoody Plus

Extended GodMode is a utility for easy and quick access to system-level settings. The software is based on the GodMode function of Windows operating systems and complements their capabilities in several ways.

The original GodMode contains more than 200 items, depending on your configuration and operating system version. Extended GodMode complements these functions with the Admin Tools and Control Panel elements

Extended GodMode supports 64-bit Windows 7/8/10 operating systems.

4 users thanked author for this post.
      • #2306447 Reply
        doriel
        AskWoody Lounger

I think the godmode wont be valid for much longer, since Windows are abandonning old control panels. But this looks like completely hand-crafted app so maybe..

PS- have you ever tried DISM++ tool? It looks almost almighty, if one knows whats he doing 🙂

Dell Latitude E6530, Intel Core i5 @ 2.6 GHz, 4GB RAM, W10 1809 Enterprise

HAL3000, AMD Athlon 200GE @ 3,4 GHz, 8GB RAM, Fedora 29

1 user thanked author for this post.
        • #2306453 Reply
          Microfix
          AskWoody MVP

DISM++ tool works as intended for Windows 8.1 and Windows 7 (with some ESU caveats) in my experience of using it for years. Great open source utility with lots of surgical tools and tweaks within.
          However, for W10, it’s a different kettle of fish…
          The developers haven’t updated DISM++ for ten months now and the OS has changed a lot in that time, I’d be cautious to use DISM++ with W10.

Win8.1 Pro | Linux Hybrids | Win7 Pro O/L | WinXP O/L
          2 users thanked author for this post.
    Viewing 1 reply thread

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, and politics/religion are relegated to the Rants forum.

Reply To: Extended GodMode Portable

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.