News, tips, advice, support for Windows, Office, PCs & more. Tech help. No bull. We're community supported by donations from our Plus Members, and proud of it
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon
  • Feature updates

Posted on berniec Comment on the AskWoody Lounge

Home Forums AskWoody support Windows Windows 10 Questions: Win10 Feature updates

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago.
    Viewing 1 reply thread
    • Author
        berniec
        AskWoody Plus

I see that there is discussion about what is in 20H2.  But I have still not been “offered” the 2004 update.  I’m guessing that that has something to do with the update settings.   So two questions: is it time to move to 2004?  and which registry/update/policy is blocking it.

• #2306645 Reply
        PKCano
        Da Boss

Since you do not include the version and Edition of Win10 you are using, or what your Windows Update settings are, we are unable to give you specific answers to your questions.

Woody still recommends v1909. Version 2004 still has problems.
        AKB2000016 Guide for Windows Update Settings for Win10 is a source for information on Windows Update settings.

Also see Susan Bradley’s (Patch Lady) latest blog post on update settings.

Viewing 1 reply thread

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, and politics/religion are relegated to the Rants forum.

Reply To: Feature updates

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.