News, tips, advice, support for Windows, Office, PCs & more. Tech help. No bull. We're community supported by donations from our Plus Members, and proud of it
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon
  • File Explorer like application for different file systems (CP/M, Windows, HDOS)

Posted on dpelanh89 Comment on the AskWoody Lounge

Home Forums Outside the box Learn to code File Explorer like application for different file systems (CP/M, Windows, HDOS)

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  dpelanh89 1 week, 6 days ago.

• Author

dpelanh89
      AskWoody Plus

Hi,

I need a File Explorer like application for moving files between my Windows system and disk images for CP/M and HDOS stored in either a .H8D or .HFE format. I have the details for the 1980 era file systems. What I would like is recommendations on how to get started using C++ in Visual Studio to create a graphical interface like File Explorer to simply drag and drop the the files from the disk images to my Windows system.

Thanks!

Darrell

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, and politics/religion are relegated to the Rants forum.

Reply To: File Explorer like application for different file systems (CP/M, Windows, HDOS)

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.