News, tips, advice, support for Windows, Office, PCs & more
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon

We're community supported and proud of it!

• Firefox bookmark lines to Wide ?

Author
    Topic

Firefox did an update to 91.0 the the space between bookmark lines in menus are to wide how do I reduce the space between bookmark lines in menus ?

Viewing 7 reply threads
    Author
    Replies

A good guide was recently published, over here:
      https://www.askvg.com/tip-new-working-method-to-restore-classic-theme-and-ui-in-firefox-91-and-later-versions/

Keep in mind that customization like this isn’t guaranteed to work forever. Sooner or later Mozilla might make a change that requires something different to mitigate, or just stop it from working altogether.

It’s a good idea to keep track of the changes you make in case you want to revert certain ones.

Linux Mint Cinnamon 20.2 | Windows 10 Home 2004

SB89K I want to reduce the space between bookmark lines in menus can you please give me directions ?

The linked page contains all the steps. It is rather technical (something that a lot of Firefox diehards always loved), and if you were hoping for a simple check box in Settings, I’m afraid it doesn’t exist.

Or maybe someone will create an add-on (a.k.a. extension) that makes it easy, but I haven’t looked for one as I tend to minimize how many I use.

SB89K do you know any fix ?

The only fix I know of is the one I already linked.

SB89K can you put the fix here please

I’m sorry, but I won’t be rewriting what is already written.

SB89K I have another topic
      <h1>userChrome.css dose it work with it to reduce the space between bookmark lines in menus can you please give me directions ?</h1>

Viewing 7 reply threads
    Reply To: Firefox bookmark lines to Wide ?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.