News, tips, advice, support for Windows, Office, PCs & more. Tech help. No bull. We're community supported by donations from our Plus Members, and proud of it
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon
  • Found a Fraggle Rock Wembley Plush

Posted on Nathan Parker Comment on the AskWoody Lounge

Home Forums Outside the box Fun Stuff Found a Fraggle Rock Wembley Plush

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago.
    Viewing 3 reply threads
    • Author
        Nathan Parker
        AskWoody_MVP

Well I finally managed to hunt down a Fraggle Rock Wembley plush I can have sitting next to me when I watch Fraggle Rock on Apple TV+. I managed to find one still in new condition on eBay (only the tag was a little bit, but Wembley was in excellent condition). Since I don’t have an active eBay account, my local computer store ordered him for me, and I have thoroughly been enjoying having him sit on my desk. It’s great to also see something from the ’80’s still in new condition.

wembley

Nathan Parker

Attachments:
        4 users thanked author for this post.
      • #2306958 Reply
        EspressoWillie
        AskWoody Plus

OK, that brings back memories…

Of course it ages us too…

Cheers!!
        Willie McClure
        www.datarim.com
        Talk's cheap, takes money to buy whiskey.
        1 user thanked author for this post.
      • #2307196 Reply
        OscarCP
        AskWoody Plus

I have entertained the thought, now and then, of getting two stuffed dinosaurs, to make them “fight” while refreshing my brain and eyes in the middle of a long computer session, same as Wash would do in “Firefly” while on watch at the spaceship’s bridge, but there is too little free room in my desk, always crammed with books, old magazines, DVDs, piles of letters and other debris, some recent, some ancient, that I cannot find enough space for that, just barely enough to put down on its surface my laptop within easy reach of my hands. The real problem is that to be able to have my two dinosaurs there, with enough room for them to fight, I first have to stop being a slob, which is really too much to hope for.

Windows 7 Professional, SP1, x64 Group W (ex B) & macOS Mojave + Linux (Mint)

2 users thanked author for this post.
      • #2307199 Reply
        Nathan Parker
        AskWoody_MVP

My desk is cramped too (Wembley it sitting in front of my older iMac, so he does cover up part of my keyboard at times), but it’s worth it. I’m about to replace my Echo Show with a HomePod mini, so I may have some additional desk space coming up.

Then again, someone offered me a working iMac G3 for free (just cover shipping) that’s a dual-boot OS 9/OS X model, so now I need to see if I want to dedicate any desk space for it. 🙂

Nathan Parker

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Viewing 3 reply threads

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, and politics/religion are relegated to the Rants forum.

Reply To: Found a Fraggle Rock Wembley Plush

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.