News, tips, advice, support for Windows, Office, PCs & more. Tech help. No bull. We're community supported by donations from our Plus Members, and proud of it
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon
  • Freeware Spotlight — A potpourri of anti-malware apps

Posted on Tracey Capen Comment on the AskWoody Lounge

Home Forums AskWoody blog Freeware Spotlight — A potpourri of anti-malware apps

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 4 weeks ago.
    Viewing 2 reply threads
    • Author
        Tracey Capen
        AskWoody MVP

BEST UTILITIES By Deanna McElveen You might see a doctor for something simple, but it’s likely she will also check your general health. So, too, we ne
        [See the full post at: Freeware Spotlight — A potpourri of anti-malware apps]

3 users thanked author for this post.
      • #2307121 Reply
        Larry B
        AskWoody Plus

If you already have Malwarebytes on file in on demand mode, do you still need the other Malwarebytes Ads cleaner?  Seems like there should be nothing that Malwarebytes Ads cleaner finds rhat Malwarebytes does not find.

• #2307338 Reply
        chaloots
        AskWoody Plus

Molto grazie for your comprehensive collection. I noticed a few familiar names in your excellent list, namely AdwCleaner, Malwarebytes and  SuperAntiSpyware Free Edition—all of which are loaded on my computer. One in particular that I have used for many years and is still being updated regularly but hadn’t spotted or mentioned is SpywareBlaster.

The duration of a minute depends on which side of the bathroom door you're on.

• This reply was modified 4 weeks ago by chaloots.
    Viewing 2 reply threads

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, and politics/religion are relegated to the Rants forum.

Reply To: Freeware Spotlight — A potpourri of anti-malware apps

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.