News, tips, advice, support for Windows, Office, PCs & more
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon

We're community supported and proud of it!

• Freeware Spotlight — ShellBag AnalyZer + Cleaner

Home Forums AskWoody blog Freeware Spotlight — ShellBag AnalyZer + Cleaner

Viewing 1 reply thread
    • Author
        Deanna McElveen
        AskWoody_MVP

BEST UTILITIES By Deanna McElveen I don’t want to know why you need to clean your computer-usage tracks, but if you thought you were cleaning all of t
        [See the full post at: Freeware Spotlight — ShellBag AnalyZer + Cleaner]

CraigS26
        AskWoody Plus

Per Deanna: By the way, we are not deleting any folders when we click Clean. We are just removing the shellbag entries for those folders. After cleaning, if you open one of those folders again, well — new shellbag record……

Been using for months  – Delete Folders ONLY — and No issues. Wouldn’t you know that my first run after this article and I Lost Communication to the UPS (no Usual Restore Trick worked) AND my LogiTech Keyboard lighting / App communication Went dark. Only difference This time was I Chk’d — Save Changes to Desktop. I DID experience my First Restore with Macrium’s New Ver 8.

Posting just so someone can remind me THIS is all coincidence that Both issues occurred Just After this App run.

W10 Pro 21H1 / Hm-Stdnt Ofce '16 C2R / HP Envy Desktop-Ethernet/ 12 GB / 256G SSD + 1 TB HDD / i5-8400 CoffeeLake-S / GP=2 + FtrU=Semi-Annual + Feature Defer = 1 + QU=0

Viewing 1 reply thread

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, no politics or religion.

Reply To: Freeware Spotlight — ShellBag AnalyZer + Cleaner

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.