News, tips, advice, support for Windows, Office, PCs & more. Tech help. No bull. We're community supported by donations from our Plus Members, and proud of it
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon
  • Green Tint Issue with Some iPhone 11 Displays

Posted on Nathan Parker Comment on the AskWoody Lounge

Home Forums AskWoody support Non-Windows operating systems iOS Green Tint Issue with Some iPhone 11 Displays

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 weeks ago.
    Viewing 4 reply threads
    • Author
        Nathan Parker
        AskWoody_MVP

Source: https://www.macrumors.com/2020/06/05/iphone-11-green-tint-display-issue/

Some iPhone 11 users are experiencing issues with a Green Tint with their display. It’s even affecting a handful of iPhone X customers. I have an iPhone XS and haven’t experienced it yet. If anyone experiences it, I recommend reaching out to Apple Support to see if this is a software bug or a hardware issue (although it sounds like a software bug).

Nathan Parker

• #2270018 Reply
        Alex5723
        AskWoody Plus

to see if this is a software bug or a hardware issue (although it sounds like a software bug).

To me it sounds like a hardware Samsung OLED bug as many Pixel, Samsung.. devices have the green tint bug.

1 user thanked author for this post.
      • #2270243 Reply
        Nathan Parker
        AskWoody_MVP

Could be and that could be an issue. Hope it doesn’t affect my XS. It’s still under AppleCare thankfully though.

Nathan Parker

• #2270300 Reply
        Alex5723
        AskWoody Plus

Hope it doesn’t affect my XS

My XS Max is well too. Waiting to upgrade to iPhone 12 Max.

1 user thanked author for this post.
      • #2270626 Reply
        Nathan Parker
        AskWoody_MVP

Yeah I’m waiting for 5G. Not sure if I’ll do the 12 or wait until after the 12. Depends on when solid 5G coverage from Verizon is around town. It’s 50 miles from me, so hope it arrives here next.

Nathan Parker

Viewing 4 reply threads

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, and politics/religion are relegated to the Rants forum.

Reply To: Green Tint Issue with Some iPhone 11 Displays

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.