Woody Leonhard's no-bull news, tips and help for Windows, Office and more… Please disable your ad blocker – our (polite!) ads help keep AskWoody going!
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon
  • Has the “real” Win10 version 1803 just been pushed

Home Forums AskWoody blog Has the “real” Win10 version 1803 just been pushed

Tagged: 

This topic contains 10 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  SoulAsylum 3 weeks, 2 days ago.

• Author

woody
      Da Boss

I like Mary Jo’s acronym, RTM = Release to Muggles. Source: Wikimedia Microsoft just released build 17134 to the Release Preview Ring of Dante’s…. w
      [See the full post at: Has the “real” Win10 version 1803 just been pushed]

3 users thanked author for this post.
    • #186166 Reply

jescott418
      AskWoody Lounger

Oh I just can’t wait! (Sarcasm)

• #186175 Reply

zero2dash
      AskWoody Lounger

This is a perfect opportunity to batten down the Win10 hatches, unless you like the abuse. 😀
      Defer feature updates, change your branch readiness levels, switch connection to metered – whatever it takes.

• #186194 Reply

The Surfing Pensioner
      AskWoody Lounger

I wonder what Win 10 will look like by 2020?

1 user thanked author for this post.
    • #186205 Reply

Steven S.
      AskWoody Lounger

“RTM = Release to Muggles”. Love it!  🙂

• #186260 Reply

dhdoyle
      AskWoody Lounger

I think “RTK” is more accurate.

Release the Kraken!

• #186263 Reply

anonymous

Hopefully it’s the last ‘Terry Myerson Swansong’… But his successor (the piano player) isn’t any better…

• #186320 Reply

anonymous

I’d be happy to push this update into the trash can if I could. Sadly I can only block it and hope Microsoft doesn’t remove the blocks and force-feed me v1804 (shouldn’t it be called that now that we’re 21 days into April?)

• #186818 Reply

radosuaf
      AskWoody Lounger

Is it true that it is going to be named – version 1803, April Update? I think it would be a perfect summary of what is being done to Windows :).

MSI H110 PC MATE * Intel Core i5-6402P * 2 x 8 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2133 MHz * Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1050 Ti D5 4G * Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD * Western Digital Blue 1TB HDD * Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD * DVD RW Lite-ON iHAS 124 * Creative X-Fi XtremeGamer PCI * Windows 10 Pro 1803 64-bit + Windows 10 Mobile 1709 (Lumia 640 DS)
    • #186819 Reply

Carl D
      AskWoody Lounger

I was rather amused by a recent article on The Register where they referred to the next version of Windows 10 as “Windows 10 Springwatch”.

• #187826 Reply

SoulAsylum
      AskWoody Lounger

Greets everyone. Found a small write-up giving some “bread crumbs” for a possible release date for the Windows 10 Spring Update. Specifically is coincides with the next MS patch Tuesday on May 8th.

https://www.neowin.net/news/windows-10-april-update-will-start-rolling-out-on-may-8-according-to-leak

Cheers

1 user thanked author for this post.

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, and politics/religion are relegated to the Rants forum.

Reply To: Has the “real” Win10 version 1803 just been pushed

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information:

Comments are closed.