• Heads up – January Adobe update ends up not being able to print pds

Home » Forums » Cyber Security Information and Advisories » Code Red – Security/Privacy advisories » Heads up – January Adobe update ends up not being able to print pds

Viewing 1 reply thread
    Author
    Replies

Thank you, Susan, for informing us from this major headache. A/o 18 hrs ago, no fix, although from the thread /URL you give they seem to indicate they’re “working on it”.

(Personal obs: Ever since Narayen took over the outfit seems more and more focused on the bottom line than on creativity. Ah, the days of Dreamwaver, Pagemaker, Framemaker, non-toxic Flash, and all the Macromedia stuff they inhaled, stripped and tossed out to the boneyard. Well, Photoshop is still around…but a Cloud version. Sic Transit Gloria de owning your own software.)

Keep us posted!!

Win7 Pro SP1 64-bit, Dell Latitude E6330, Intel CORE i5 "Ivy Bridge", 12GB RAM, Group "0Patch", Multiple Air-Gapped backup drives in different locations. Linux Mint Greenhorn
      --
      "Sure I had a plan; Everybody's got a plan until you get hit in the teeth."

-A Very Famous Boxer

I don’t know if this is the same problem; however, after the Jan 2022 update I could not print PDF. What fixed printing for me was select the advanced tab in print box and deselect print to file. This had become selected in the update. Hope this helps.

Viewing 1 reply thread
    Reply To: Heads up – January Adobe update ends up not being able to print pds

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use all available BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.