Woody Leonhard's no-bull news, tips and help for Windows, Office and more… Please disable your ad blocker – our (polite!) ads help keep AskWoody going!
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon
  • Hello

Posted on win7ner Comment on the AskWoody Lounge

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  PKCano 3 months ago.

• Author

win7ner
      AskWoody Lounger

Not sure where the “intro ya self” is, so I’ll intro here, I am a win7 user with  office 2010.

My fear is, once these become obsolete and no support, I’m finished as far as using spreadsheets, VBA and just simple things I do.

However, I am looking for specifically where I can ask my VBA questions, post error codes etc. while still “alive”.

Thanks

• #210429 Reply

Kirsty
      AskWoody MVP

Welcome @win7ner. 🙂

The place to introduce yourself is in your profile. By clicking on your username, you will find the Edit link at the bottom of the left-hand menu. It’s a great place to let people know what you want us to know about you. Also, you will see some have some system information in their signature, which is accessed in the same Profile>Edit location. Within Tips for Using the Lounge is a topic on adding signatures.

You might be interested in a recent topic on the upcoming EOL of Windows 7:
      https://www.askwoody.com/forums/topic/a-pre-concern-on-win-7-and-end-of-life-2020/

2 users thanked author for this post.
    • #210474 Reply

Elly
      AskWoody MVP

I’m thinking that the VBA questions might be asked under Questions: Office?

Win 7 Home, 64 bit, Group B

1 user thanked author for this post.
    • #210795 Reply

MrJimPhelps
      AskWoody MVP

Have you checked out Libre Office as a replacement for Microsoft Office? You will probably find much of what you need with Libre Office; and it is free and open-source; and it will run on Linux, Windows, and likely the MAC.

Group "L" (Linux Mint)
      with Windows 8.1 running in a VM

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, and politics/religion are relegated to the Rants forum.

Reply To: Hello

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information:

Comments are closed.