News, tips, advice, support for Windows, Office, PCs & more. Tech help. No bull. We're community supported by donations from our Plus Members, and proud of it
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon
  • Help – Flash is not working…

Home Forums AskWoody support Windows Windows 7 Questions: Windows 7 Help – Flash is not working…

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 weeks ago.
    Viewing 3 reply threads
    • Author
        anonymous

Help -Flash is not working on my Windows 7 computer. I need it to access my finical account. Bank has not move to any new system and uses flash for login purpose. Spends most of the day with their IT department. Finally told me to change my date to 1/11/21 and it work. They said not sure how long this trick will work. Does someone have a better permanent way to enable flash?

I do not care the Flash has security issues. I need to access my bank account which is more important. I looked at Flash site and they mentioned something about Enterprise but I am too clueless about tech to figure it out. Please if someone know, provide details how to do it. Thank you.

PKCano
        Manager

You could try one of the Flash alternatives like Ruffle.

anonymous

I will try that. Thanks for the suggestion.

anonymous

might be easier to try changing bank.

wavy
          AskWoody Plus

might be easier to try changing bank.

And safer. I would question the ITfoo of any bank using flash in the last few years. Of course I am not one to do online banking yet..

🍻

Just because you don't know where you are going doesn't mean any road will get you there.
        PKCano
        Manager

You can believe you are not their only customer having problems!!

Viewing 3 reply threads

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, and politics/religion are relegated to the Rants forum.

Reply To: Help – Flash is not working…

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

?
This website collects data via Google Analytics. Click here to opt in. Click here to opt out.