News, tips, advice, support for Windows, Office, PCs & more. Tech help. No bull. We're community supported by donations from our Plus Members, and proud of it
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon
  • help one drive

Posted on WSnigelxxx Comment on the AskWoody Lounge

Home Forums AskWoody support Windows Windows 10 Questions: Win10 help one drive

Viewing 3 reply threads
    • Author
        WSnigelxxx
        AskWoody Plus

my one drive seems to be my desktop as well i can not seem to change this its a pain as i like to tinker and add and delete and then go on line and its still there in my one drive what am i doing wrong i did think i was ok with all things pc but this has me stumped please help

nigelxxx

• #2265361 Reply
        Kirsty
        Da Boss

Sorry Nigel, I’m struggling to see what you are asking for, due to the lack of context in your one, 64-word, unpunctuated sentence 🙂

Perhaps you could try to explain a little?

• #2265371 Reply
        WSnigelxxx
        AskWoody Plus

I am sorry if my English is not so good but your Welsh could be a lot worse but never mind.

what i am trying to say my one-drive is  my desktop folder and every thing in it as well.
        I dont know how to change this with out my files and large collection of music disappearing

I hope this is Better one good thing my English is getting better

• #2265372 Reply
        b
        AskWoody Plus

If you don’t want your Desktop folder to be backed up to OneDrive, go to OneDrive, … More, Settings, Backup tab, Important PC Folders, Manage Backup, Desktop, Stop backup:

How Turn On or Off OneDrive PC Folder Backup for Desktop, Documents, and Pictures folders in Windows 10

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Viewing 3 reply threads

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, and politics/religion are relegated to the Rants forum.

Reply To: help one drive

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.