News, tips, advice, support for Windows, Office, PCs & more. Tech help. No bull. We're community supported by donations from our Plus Members, and proud of it
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon
  • Help with activation of Office 2010 Pro

Posted on dhdoyle Comment on the AskWoody Lounge

Home Forums AskWoody support Microsoft Office by version Help with activation of Office 2010 Pro

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  PKCano 1 year ago.

• Author

dhdoyle
      AskWoody Plus

Hello everybody! I own a retail copy of Microsoft Office 2010 Pro. My laptop fried and I had to replace it. Microsoft’s internet and voice activation systems now say that my product key is invalid. I’ve probably installed it on a series of 4 laptops as I’ve replaced them while I’ve owned this license. I’m the original owner and Office has only ever been installed on one of my laptops at a time. The older machines are dead and/or recycled. Is there a way to get my call to the voice activation line transferred to a live human, so I can explain this? Is there another option? Is there a chance that somebody at Microsoft that handles site licenses would be willing to help?

• #220904 Reply

PKCano
      Da Boss

I have always called the activation number and once they confirm that the installation is only on one PC, they provide a huge activation number. You should write down the number b/c you will need it for activation in the future if you have to reinstall on that machine.

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, and politics/religion are relegated to the Rants forum.

Reply To: Help with activation of Office 2010 Pro

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.