• HMV Reopens In London, 20,000 vinyl records and CD albums, 8,000 Blu-Ray and DVD

Home » Forums » Outside the box » Outside the box – miscellanous » HMV Reopens In London, 20,000 vinyl records and CD albums, 8,000 Blu-Ray and DVD

• This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 3 months ago.
    Author
    Topic

https://themusic.com.au/news/hmv-reopens-in-london-is-physical-music-back/rsMMoKOipaQ/27-11-23

Last week, cultural institution and music store HMV reopened after a long four-year absence in its flagship location of Oxford Street in London. Due to its return, music lovers are likely wondering if physical music stores will thrive again…

*HMV was one of my first stores to visit when in London.

• This topic was modified 3 months ago by Alex5723.
    4 users thanked author for this post.
    Viewing 3 reply threads
    Author
    Replies

I love my vinyl collection from the ‘60’s and ‘70’s. Nothing better and that’s with all the snap, crackle, pop from all the wild parties. Would be nice to walk into an HMV store in London, might put it on my bucket list.

MacOS, iOS, iPadOS, and SOS at times.

1 user thanked author for this post.

HMV was one of my first stores to visit when in London

Obviously no decent attractions to visit.  🙁

cheers, Paul

Obviously no decent attractions to visit.

I have seen them all. 🙂

1 user thanked author for this post.

Hope this takes off..I prefer having a physical item with media on it.
      With Music albums, I like to read the cover sleeve and inserts whilst listening whether Vinyl, Cassette or CD. With a magnifying glass at the ready for microprint 🙂

Win8.1/R2 Hybrid lives on...
      2 users thanked author for this post.
    Viewing 3 reply threads
    Reply To: HMV Reopens In London, 20,000 vinyl records and CD albums, 8,000 Blu-Ray and DVD

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use all available BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: