News, tips, advice, support for Windows, Office, PCs & more. Tech help. No bull. We're community supported by donations from our Plus Members, and proud of it
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon
  • How to Remove the Dolby Access App?

Posted on Michael Austin Comment on the AskWoody Lounge

Home Forums AskWoody support Windows Windows 10 Questions: Win10 How to Remove the Dolby Access App?

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago.
    Viewing 1 reply thread
    • Author
        Michael Austin
        AskWoody Plus

Has someone on Ask Woody opted to remove the Dolby Access app on Windows 10? Were the results agreeable to you over the long term? Thank you.

At startup this morning Microsoft decided to trigger an intentional adware bug on a private machine they do not own, have never owned, and never will. Microsoft cheerfully offered me Dolby Access for the next two days for free. I ignored their adware bug and disabled Notifications for Dolby Access.

Finance, social and tech founder. Co-founder of a global, gamified, crowd-sourced ESG advertising platform, and managing director of new crowd sourced games, both in pre-release development. My planet-wide talk show for people craving new stories by which to live is Casual Saints.

• #2307444 Reply
        Alex5723
        AskWoody Plus

At startup this morning Microsoft decided to trigger an intentional adware bug on a private machine they do not own, have never owned, and never will.

Microsoft owns the OS and can do whatever they please with it, including ads…

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Viewing 1 reply thread

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, and politics/religion are relegated to the Rants forum.

Reply To: How to Remove the Dolby Access App?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.