News, tips, advice, support for Windows, Office, PCs & more. Tech help. No bull. We're community supported by donations from our Plus Members, and proud of it
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon
  • How To See My Posts

Posted on Jonesy47 Comment on the AskWoody Lounge

Home Forums AskWoody Central Tips for using the Lounge How To See My Posts

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bluetrix 1 month ago.

• Author

Jonesy47
      AskWoody Plus

How can I see my posts and any replies to them?

• #1875932 Reply

Bluetrix
      AskWoody MVP

If you refresh the Askwoody site, look on the right side (wood grain panel) and your Reply will appear at or near the top, depending on how long ago it was posted and how active the site is.

If you posted a Topic scroll down a little, on wood grain panel right side, you will see Recent Topics, if you posted any topics it will appear there..

Before you “submit” your post (Topic or Reply) on the bottom left see a box to check and you will be notified via email of any replies to that topic, or to your post.

You probably are asking how to see all posts and replies. In that case click on your avatar (or avatar icon box) and on the new page that opens see below your avatar, you just click on what you want to view, replies or topics. That will open and show all.

Windows10 Home 1809 | Mint19 on VM

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, and politics/religion are relegated to the Rants forum.

Reply To: How To See My Posts

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.