News, tips, advice, support for Windows, Office, PCs & more. Tech help. No bull. We're community supported by donations from our Plus Members, and proud of it
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon
  • IFW Automation TUT

Posted on bbearren Comment on the AskWoody Lounge

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  bbearren 6 days, 23 hours ago.

• Author

bbearren
      AskWoody MVP

I’ve spent the better part of today putting this tutorial on my website.  Image for Windows will create a task in Task Scheduler for you.  You don’t really have to know anything about Task Scheduler to automate drive imaging.

There is a Contact Me on my website, but I’d prefer any questions be posted here, so that more folks may be able to benefit.

Create a fresh drive image before making system changes/Windows updates, in case you need to start over!
      "When you're troubleshooting, start with the simple and proceed to the complex."—M.O. Johns
      "Experience is what you get when you're looking for something else."—Sir Thomas Robert Deware

2 users thanked author for this post.

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, and politics/religion are relegated to the Rants forum.

Reply To: IFW Automation TUT

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.