News, tips, advice, support for Windows, Office, PCs & more. Tech help. No bull. We're community supported by donations from our Plus Members, and proud of it
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon
  • IphoneGlass

Viewing 4 reply threads
    • Author
        anonymous

Susan Gave me permission to do this

anybody know how to get Corning Gorilla Glass on my iphone

MOST of the evil folks out there use chinese glass and I am sick of it.

Wish to MAIL my IPHONE 6 plus ANYWHERE in USA for SERVICE

Thanks in Advance

Alex5723
        AskWoody Plus

Why not go/sent to Apple Store for service ?

2 users thanked author for this post.
        Nathan Parker
        AskWoody_MVP

To my knowledge, the iPhone already uses Corning Gorilla Glass as the glass covering. The whole reason Corning Gorilla Glass took off in production was because of the iPhone.

Nathan Parker

1 user thanked author for this post.
        Kirsty
        Manager

Many of the screen protectors available are 9H glass (hardness of sapphire), such as this example.

While the older models come with anti-glare, anti-fingerprint properties, newer models’ protectors also come with options such as blue-light screening.

1 user thanked author for this post.
        Nathan Parker
        AskWoody_MVP

And if you want a good case for your iPhone made of American leather, check out Pad and Quill. I just ordered a couple of items for them for Black Friday.

Nathan Parker

Viewing 4 reply threads

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, and politics/religion are relegated to the Rants forum.

Reply To: IphoneGlass

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

?
This website collects data via Google Analytics. Click here to opt in. Click here to opt out.