News, tips, advice, support for Windows, Office, PCs & more. Tech help. No bull. We're community supported by donations from our Plus Members, and proud of it
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon
  • Is there still a forum or board for Micrsoft Access?

Posted on WSCynthiaMaine Comment on the AskWoody Lounge

Home Forums AskWoody support Productivity software by function MS Access and database help Is there still a forum or board for Micrsoft Access?

Viewing 2 reply threads
    • Author
        WSCynthiaMaine
        AskWoody Lounger

I used to rely heavily on Woody’s Lounge – and subsequently Windows Secrets – for assistance with Microsoft Access. It’s been quite a while since I did much with Access, but I’m back at it.

I’ve got my new username and password all set up and working on this new AskWoody site, and I’ve spent about half an hour cruising around and getting familiar with the “new” interface and looking for the Access forum, but haven’t found it. Is it now simply folded into the Office forum for whatever version I’m asking about? That’s my best guess but I’m not seeing much about Access in the version I browsed.

Help please – And thank you.

• #2016947 Reply
        PKCano
        Da Boss

Using the “Forums” button in the top menubar,
        AskWoody Support\Productivity Software by Function\MS Access and database help

1 user thanked author for this post.
      • #2016958 Reply
        Kirsty
        Da Boss

This is the location where you ask questions about MS Access! You’ve found it πŸ˜‰

PS Topic tags get separated by commas (not semi-colons)

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Viewing 2 reply threads

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, and politics/religion are relegated to the Rants forum.

Reply To: Is there still a forum or board for Micrsoft Access?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.