• ISO portable PC keyboard that matches standard Dell keyboard

Home » Forums » AskWoody support » PC hardware » PC hardware-General Questions » ISO portable PC keyboard that matches standard Dell keyboard

Author
    Topic

I am using the used MacBook Pro my wife gave me (as a client) to link in to my workplace Dell PC (as a host) using GoToMyPC to do some work when I’m traveling.
    Great except for keyboard mismatch – I can’t do fast work on the (remote) workplace PC using the (local) Apple keyboard.
    So, on a recent vacation, I brought with me a full-size Dell (PC) keyboard (a Dell KB212-B), plugged it into the MacBook using a dongle, and was 95% back to where I needed to be. Also because that full keyboard has all its keys in the positions I am used to, not moved elsewhere on the keyboard or accessible only with Fn.
    So … what would be a portable PC keyboard to bring with me next time that, when it unfolds, matches the arrangement of keys on a very standard full Dell PC keyboard?
    Thanks.

Reply To: ISO portable PC keyboard that matches standard Dell keyboard

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use all available BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: