News, tips, advice, support for Windows, Office, PCs & more. Tech help. No bull. We're community supported by donations from our Plus Members, and proud of it
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon
  • January 2020 Office non-Security Updates are available

Home Forums AskWoody blog January 2020 Office non-Security Updates are available

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  MWmC 1 week, 4 days ago.

• Author

PKCano
      Da Boss

The January 2020 non-Security Office updates have been released Tuesday, January 7, 2020. They are not included in any DEFCON approval for the Decembe
      [See the full post at: January 2020 Office non-Security Updates are available]

5 users thanked author for this post.
    • #2042499 Reply

Microfix
      Da Boss

Microsoft released the January 2020 non-security Microsoft Office updates that come with crash and memory leak fixes, as well as performance and stability improvements for Windows Installer (MSI) editions of Office 2016…

Extracted summary from article over at bleepingcomputer by Sergiu Gatlan

Win7 Pro x64 | Win8.1 Pro x64 | Linux Hybrids x86/x64 | W10 x86 1909 Pro
    • #2045293 Reply

MWmC
      AskWoody Plus

I really appreciate these separate articles on the Office world, especially since you also include Visio and Project (both of which are important to me). I note though that this article does not make reference to updates to Click-to-Run versions. My current version of Office is 1912, targeted channel (i like to check out the very latest capabilities; i have a separate environment with a stable version as a fall-back), and i have included a snippet from About Excel to give the full release info.

Is there a reason why Click-to-Run isn’t included?

Thank you again for these invaluable articles.

Attachments:

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, and politics/religion are relegated to the Rants forum.

Reply To: January 2020 Office non-Security Updates are available

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.